If you are required to witness the shredding of your documents then on site shredding or mobile shredding is the service for you. We have industrial shredders mounted in trucks that come to you. Shred Nations has over 500 locations across the country so we are ready to serve one location or one thousand.
Simply fill out our quote request to get multiple options in minutes. If you are looking for a more cost effective option or have a very large volume to shred you should also consider offsite shredding.
Here’s how mobile paper shredding works:
- We deliver locked bins to your location.
- You fill the bins with everything to be shredded.
- Mobile shredding trucks then shred everything in the bins. You can watch the entire shredding process. We never come in physical or visual contact with your documents.
- You get a certificate of destruction for FACTA and HIPAA compliance.
- The shreds of paper are recycled.
So when should you require mobile shredding?
- I have negotiable instruments that need to be shredded. Anything that can be used as a cash equivalent, such as coupons, unused or blank checks, stock certificates, and bond certificates. The shredding of these items should be witnessed by a company manager, which is why this is one of the best reasons to use mobile shredding.
- I want to see it destroyed. If you have sensitive corporate documents, personnel files, or other sensitive materials, mobile shredding gives you the option to witness the process from start to finish.
- It’s easier for a shredding company to come to me. The convenience and flexibility of a mobile shredding service gives you the ability to shred your documents at your location at a time that works for your schedule. You don’t need to pack up your documents and ship them off or have an employee take them to a drop off shredding center.