If you have a large volume of material to shred, or accumulate paper that requires shredding at a high rate, off site shredding is the solution for you. Our local shredding partners send trucks to your location to collect your documents in locked bins, to be transported and shredded at a nearby facility.
Off Site Shredding Services for Large Projects
Off site shredding services are designed to handle large volume shredding projects for your home or business securely, and affordably. If you have over 300 lbs of documents to shred (roughly 11 boxes), off site document shredding is the best choice for you. Whether you need a single purge of documents or an ongoing, scheduled service, our local shredding providers will make sure to keep your information protected.
The Document Destruction Process
Off site document shredding services are secure, convenient, and an economical solution to shredding large quantities. Here’s how it works:
- Your location is equipped with locked bins to store your documents for pickup.
- The secure truck comes to your location to pick up your shredding when requested.
- Your papers are transported to an off site, shredding facility to be co-mingled and shredded into indecipherable pieces.
- You will receive a certificate of destruction for your records, including FACTA and HIPAA compliance.
- All your paper remains are recycled to be turned into new paper.
Free Quotes for Off Site Shredding Services
Shred Nations is partnered with an extensive network of shredding professionals, ready to take on your next shredding project. To get free, no-obligation quotes on off site shredding for your home or business, give us a call at (800) 747-3365 or fill out the form on the page.