Off-site shredding is a secure shredding service that is completed in a controlled, plant-based shredding facilities. These facilities use industrial-grade shredders that can destroy up to 20,000 pounds of paper an hour. Our shredding providers can quickly and thoroughly complete even the largest projects with off-site shredding services.
Shredding your documents helps to prevent identity theft, fraud, data breaches, and more. With off-site shredding services, you can have all of your documents shredded at once and, when it is all said and done, you will receive a certificate of destruction for your records and verification.
Why Choose Off-Site Shredding Services?
Off-site shredding is a good choice for any sized shredding project, and can help to eliminate private documents quickly and securely. When you use an off-site shredding service, it can tend to be a cheaper solution than mobile shredding because of not shredding the documents on-site. There is no lack of security, buy the major difference is mobile shredding allows for witnessing the shredding live.
What Is the Off-Site Shredding Process
Here’s how it works:
- Your selected shredding company will provide you with secure shred bins to store your documents awaiting pick up.
- A truck will come to your location to collect your shredding when requested.
- Your documents will be safely transported to a nearby facility, where they will be destroyed quickly and effectively.
- A certificate of destruction will be created to summarize the shredding process for your records.
- Your shreds will be treated and prepared for the creation of new paper products.
Ready to Begin Off-Site Shredding Services? Contact Us Now
Contact us by calling (800) 747-3365, filling out the form, or using the live chat to request free quotes on offsite shredding near you.