Industrial shredders allow you to accumulate shredding over time and have it handled all at once. Industrial shredders can chew through 20,000 pounds of paper an hour which makes them extremely efficient, cost-effective, and secure.
Industrial shedders and not typically seen in the workplace due to their size and high purchase costs. For practicality and convenience, you can rent an industrial shredder to come to your location to shred all of your documents that have been collected.
Benefits of Renting a Shredder
• Convenient: Renting a shredder to chew through 20,000 pounds of paper is now easier than ever. A mobile shredding truck can be scheduled to come directly to your location to shred your papers while you watch.
• Secure: All your documents are handled by highly-trained professionals who never come into any physical or visual contact with your information. You will receive a certificate of destruction that outlines the document shredding process to retain for your records.
• Environmentally Friendly: After your papers are thoroughly destroyed, they are hauled off to be recycled into new paper.
How Shredder Rental Works
• Schedule a shredding truck to come to you.
• The truck empties your bins into its shredding machine where the materials are crosscut shredded.
• You receive a certificate of destruction as proof of destruction.
• Your bits of shredded paper are combined with other industrially shredded bits and recycled.
Rent a Shredder with Shred Nations Today
Renting an industrial shredder is the answer to finding high-quality, secure shredding for larger volume projects. To get free, no-obligation quotes from Shred Nations in just minutes, fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (800) 747-3365.