Shred Nations is committed to promoting and advancing the secure destruction industry by investing in the next generation of professionals. To demonstrate this commitment, Shred Nations will provide a $5,000 annual higher education scholarship for NAID members, associate members, employees and their families. ***Terms and Conditions Apply and Are Subject to Change at Any Time***
The following criteria must be met for an application to be considered:
- Must be a NAID member, associate member, employee or family member or NAID member or associate member company at the time of application and award.
- Must be able to obtain a nomination from a NAID member owner/executive or associate member owner/executive.
- Application must be submitted no later than 45 days prior to the NAID Annual Conference.
Candidates who plan to make the secure destruction industry a career and whose degree program provides the maximum potential benefit to their respective/perspective employer will be a priority. One scholarship will be awarded per year. Past recipients may re-apply and be awarded the scholarship again.
The application for the Shred Nations Annual Scholarship is enclosed. You may also download the application HERE. Completed applications should be mailed to Shred Nations, c/o Scholarship Committee, 777 S. Wadsworth Blvd 3-250, Lakewood, CO 80226. They may also be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- The scholarship will be awarded at the NAID Annual Conference for the following academic year(the first award will be at the 2018 conference for the 2018-2019 academic year). Typically, the NAID annual conference is held in Q1-Q2 annually. The scholarship that is awarded will apply to the following school year. For example, if the scholarship is awarded at the 2018 NAID annual conference, it will apply to the 2018-2019 school year. Summer applies to the school year before and not the school year after. For example, summer semester 2019 is considered part of the 2018-2019 academic year for this scholarship.
- Scholar must be attending/planning to attend an accredited college, university or trade school.
- If the scholar fails to attend the school named, Shed Nations is not obligated to make payment for semesters that are not attended.
For questions regarding the Shred Nations Scholarship Program please call (800) 747-3365 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
***Terms and Conditions Apply and Are Subject to Change at Any Time***