Offsite and Pickup Shredding Services in Thousand Oaks
Offsite services are designed to meet the needs of large volume shredding projects. A truck will pick up your documents, drive them to a security facility in Ventura County, mix your documents with thousands of others for extra security, and shred them to bits.
This service becomes more economical the more papers you have to shred, but we recommend a minimum of 10 to 15 boxes of paperwork. Shred Nations Thousand Oaks will get you several priced options on secure offsite shredding services in your area.
Let us help you find the best service at the best price. No matter how many documents you have to shred, or where you live in Southern California, we will find a service provider who can come to you to help you shred your files. Call us at (805) 633-1558 to get started.
Steps in the Offsite Shredding Process in Ventura County and Surrounding Areas
Offsite shredding is a simple procedure that can help any business or home with large volume of documents. Here is how the process works in Thousand Oaks:
1. Call us at (805) 633-1558 or fill out the form on the right for free quotes. We will find you several priced options on offsite shredding services available near you.
2. Choose the service option that best meets the needs and budget of your business, and your provider will send you locking shredding bins to collect your materials in.
3. When your bins are full, contact your provider. They will send a driver to pick up your documents and transport them to a secure facility where they will be shredding along with thousands of other documents.
4. Once your documents have been destroyed you will receive a certificate of destruction verifying the process was done correctly and thoroughly, and the shredded bits will be baled and sent to a recycler.
Is Offsite Shredding in Thousand Oaks Secure?
When you put your sensitive paperwork in the hands of a third party shredding company, we understand the security concerns. Our partners have been trained and are qualified to handle all types of materials-to-be-shredded.
We recommend you ask your provider if they are NAID AAA Certified, as this certification will ensure your shredding partner is working within the law and abiding by the strictest shredding standards.
Will Offsite Shredding Services in Southern California Break the Bank?
Offsite shredding is an extremely economical option for large scale shredding projects. The service usually costs around $85, which is $15 less than mobile shredding services. Sending your papers to be shredded in bulk through an industrial shredder at a secure facility reduces the overall costs.
If you instead choose to drop off your paperwork to be shredded at one of our drop off centers in Southern California, you will pay around $1 per pound. If you only have several pounds this is an excellent option, however the more paper you accumulate, the less appealing this option becomes.
Remember to include the costs of any special service requests, and always calculate how far you are from the shredding company, as that will impact the price of your project too.
Get Free Quotes on Secure Offsite Shredding Services in Thousand Oaks Today!
If you need offsite shredding services to help manage your old files at your home or office, call us today at (805) 633-1558 or fill out the form on the right. Shred Nations Thousand Oaks has a network of secure providers with years of experience who will help you complete your shredding project quickly and safely.
No matter where you are in Ventura County we will find a service match for you, and get you several free quotes to choose from. Shredding services are flexible and you can schedule them for as often as you need, including:
- One Time Purge
- Weekly, Bi Weekly, or Monthly Scheduled Services
- Drop Off Services for smaller shredding projects
Shred Nations Thousand Oaks Location
Our normal hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and Sunday 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM.
Shred Nations is Proud to Service Thousand Oaks and these Nearby Cities:
Westlake Village | Simi Valley | Moorpark | Camarillo | Hidden Valley | Agoura Hills | Cornell | Saratoga Hills | Calabasas | Oxnard