Onsite Shredding Services in Pittsburgh
Mobile shredding services, often called onsite shredding, eliminate the hassle and time commitments of gathering and driving your files to the nearest Pittsburgh shredding facility. Mobile shredding sends a truck equipped with an industrial shredder right to your Pittsburgh location to complete the shredding of your paperwork onsite. Shredding is a necessity these days for many reasons.
You must keep the private information of yourself, your family, and your business safe to protect it from security threats. And there are federal and local Pennsylvania laws that enforce the proper disposal of sensitive business-related information, such as HIPAA and FACTA. Shred Nations Pittsburgh can protect your information by sending a shredding truck right to your door, anywhere in the Pittsburgh metro area.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Pittsburgh
Here are the steps taken by the professional shredders with Shred Nations Pittsburgh for the mobile shredding process:
- To start, you will want several quotes on the price of your project. Fill out the form or give Shred Nations a call at (412) 573-4337 for free quotes. Within minutes we will be in touch, connecting you to a Pittsburgh mobile shredding company that can get your project done quickly and affordably.
- Once you have your options, choose the company that best fits the needs and budget of your project. They will bring you locked shredding bins.
- When your bins are full, the shredding company will schedule a time to send a mobile shredding truck to your location anywhere in Pittsburgh and shred your materials onsite.
- Our contractors never come in direct contact with your paperwork (it remains in the locked bins up until the moment it hits the shredder’s teeth). After the shredding, you’ll receive a certificate of destruction detailing your shred job and verify that the process complied with federal and Pennsylvania laws.
How Secure is Onsite Shredding in Pittsburgh?
The security of your important documents should not be taken lightly. And if you use a 3rd party to shred your paperwork for you, you should always make sure to use a qualified and secure company. Shred Nations Pittsburgh works hard to ensure our partners are certified and employ safe work practices.
We always use locked shredding bins to eliminate the risk of your records being misplaced or mishandled. You will always receive a certificate of destruction, guaranteeing that your documents were shredded according to all federal and Pennsylvania laws.
Do Mobile Shredding Services Break the Bank?
Mobile shredding in Pittsburgh costs on average about $100 for a regular sized job. Comparatively, if you choose to drop off your shredding it typically costs about $1 per pound. Drop off shredding is ideal if you have 3 boxes or less of paperwork. Mobile shredding can be a very cost-effective solution if you have more than 3 boxes of paperwork to shred. Plus, you get the added security of being able to watch the destruction of your records right at your location.
Get Free, No Obligation Quotes on Onsite Shredding Services in Pittsburgh
For free quotes on mobile shredding services in Pittsburgh give us a call at (412) 573-4337 or fill out the form. We have local shredding companies across Western Pennsylvania competing for your business. Within a few minutes of receiving your request, we will be in contact with several free quotes from reputable local shredding companies. You simply choose the best option for your project and budget. We also offer scheduled services and can stop by your Pittsburgh location often as you need:
- One-time Purge
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly services
- Drop Off Service (ideal if you have a couple of boxes of paper
Shred Nations Pittsburgh Location
Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout Pennsylvania and the Pittsburgh metro area:
Baldwin | Bethel Park | Brentwood | Dormont | Franklin Park | Lower Burrell | Mount Lebanon | Munhall | Neville Township | New Kensington | North Versailles | Plum | Swissvale | West Mifflin | Wilkinsburg