Onsite Shredding Services in Wickliffe
Criminals are getting better at stealing identities. Every year the cases of identity theft rise. As scary as this may seem there are things you can do to prevent your identity from being stolen. One of the options you have available is shredding, specifically mobile shredding.
Mobile shredding was designed for those who have a mid-sized amount of documents (100-300 pounds or less than 10 boxes) of shredding to complete. It as also created to allow participants to watch their shredding being completed. The mobile shredding process sends a mobile shredding truck directly to your location where it shreds onsite while you watch.
Mobile shredding saves you time, money and allows you to watch your documents being shredded.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Wickliffe
Below are the steps in the mobile shredding process at Shred Nations Wickliffe:
- To get started, fill out the form on the right or call us at (330) 236-0239. We will connect you to several local shredders from the Wickliffe area who will provide you with multiple free price quotes.
- You will the choose the best-quoted option and your service provider will supply you with locked shredding bins.
- These bins are used to dispose of sensitive files until they can be shredded. When the bins are full you will schedule a shred day with your provider.
- On their scheduled day they will come to your location and shred all documents onsite while you watch. This allows you to be actively preventing identity theft.
- At the end of the shredding process, you will be given a certificate of destruction.
Is Mobile Shredding in Wickliffe Secure?
To make sure you feel safe and know that your documents are secure throughout the entire shredding process we always offer a certificate of destruction. This certificate ensures that the shredding was done in compliance with Ohio state laws as well as federal laws such as FACTA and HIPAA.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in Wickliffe?
Shred Nations Wickliffe offers a very affordable shredding service for the community. On average with the industry mobile shredding services cost $100. This price may vary though depending on your location.
This price is still very affordable, especially when compared to the cost of drop off fees in this area. The fees are $1.75 per pound. If you or your company has a shredding project greater than 60 pounds or roughly 2 boxes then mobile shredding is a more convenient and affordable choice.
Get Free Quotes on Wickliffe Mobile Shredding Services
If you are considering using a mobile shredding service please fill out the form on the right or call us at (330) 236-0239 for free quotes on services in Wickliffe. We will be in contact with you shortly, putting you in direct contact with local providers who will offer you multiple price quotes for your shredding services. Along with their price quotes they can also offer varying frequencies for their shredding service including:
- One Time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly Service
- Drop Off Services for small-scale shredding projects
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout Wickliffe:
Alliance | Bolivar | Canton | Dover | Fowler | Kinsman | Lisbon | Louisville | Magnolia | Newbury | Niles | Rogers | Salem | Sandyville | Warren | Windham | Zoar