Offsite Shredding Service in Wickliffe
Our offsite shredding service will conveniently send a truck to your location, load up all of your documents and take them to a secure offsite facility. It is here at this facility that your documents will be shredded and made unrecognizable.
Offsite shredding is available in the Wickliffe area because Shred Nations has developed partnerships with local shredding companies. Offsite services are attractive for businesses and residents who have more than 10 boxes (300 pounds) of shredding.
Offsite shredding is a very affordable shredding service. To learn more about offsite shredding or to get the service scheduled give us a call at (330) 236-0239 or fill out the form on the right.
Steps in the Offsite Shredding Process in Wickliffe
Here is how the offsite shredding process works:
- Start by requesting a quote from us. Call us at (330) 236-0239 or fill out the form on the right. Within minutes we will get back to you with several quotes from local shredding companies.
- You will then choose the best-quoted option and your new service provider will supply you with locked shredding bins.
- You will fill these bins up at your convenience and then schedule a pickup when they are nearing capacity.
- Your provider will pick up the locked bins and take them to an offsite facility. Here the contents of the bins will be dumped into a shredder and turned into tiny bits.
- At the end of the shredding process, you will receive a certificate of destruction.
How Secure is Offsite Shredding in Lake County?
Offsite shredding is a very secure shredding service offered here at Shred Nations. All of our contractors abide by federal and state laws including FACTA and HIPAA. We also try to only partner with those who are NAID AAA Certified. This certification holds the shredding company to stricter security requirements.
The Costs of Offsite Shredding in Wickliffe
Offsite shredding, a service is done for a large volume of shredding is very affordable. On average the price of offsite shredding is $85. We can compare this price directly to the cost of mobile shredding which s $100. We can even take it a step further and compare the costs to drop off fees which are $1.75 per pound. Therefore the best option for a large shredding service is the affordable offsite shredding.
When scheduling your offsite service to be advised that the price can fluctuate due to special requests and distance from the offsite facility.
Get Free Quotes on Safe Offsite Shredding Services in Lake County Today!
To complete any daunting shredding project, Shred Nations Wickliffe is here to help. No project is too big for us to complete. We have over 30 years of shredding experience and can help you complete your shredding project today.
Call us at (330) 236-0239 or fill out the form on the right for free quotes. Within minutes of receiving your request, you will be provided with several quoted options from reliable local contractors.
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout Wickliffe:
Alliance | Bolivar | Canton | Dover | Fowler | Kinsman | Lisbon | Louisville | Magnolia | Newbury | Niles | Rogers | Salem | Sandyville | Warren | Windham | Zoar