Mobile Shredding Services in West Covina
Packing and transporting your boxes of documents to a drop off shredding center can be inconvenient, time-consuming, and costly. Conversely, shredding your documents internally not only can be a recipe for internal theft or unintentional data breaches, but more costly than you think. Mobile shredding alleviates both these worries.
Federal and state laws can assess large fines if any personal information is leaked by your company. Properly destroying all appropriate documents is a surefire way to keep your company from being liable in these circumstances.
Shred Nations West Covina offers mobile shredding services that will bring the security of a shredding service directly to your curbside.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations West Covina
Shred Nations West Covina only works with reliable paper shredding services that can bring you the best mobile shredding service in your area. Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the form or give us a call at (626) 593-7605 and we will connect you with a mobile shredding company in your area that can help you with your onsite shredding. You will receive free quotes for your project in just minutes.
- You will be provided with locked bins from your selected shredding company to keep your documents safe until they are ready to be shredded.
- Once your bins are full, a mobile shredding truck will come to your location to shred your documents onsite.
- Our contractors will never come into any physical or visual contact with your documents so that you can be assured that your information is safe. After the shredding is finished, you will be provided with a certificate of destruction to ensure your documents were properly destroyed.
How Secure is Onsite Mobile Shredding?
Shred Nations West Covina is dedicated to keeping your information safe and only partners with reliable and highly-trained shredding services in your area. Our shredding companies provide certificates of destruction that comply with federal and California laws, as well as FACTA and HIPAA regulations.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in West Covina?
Mobile shredding costs average around $100 while drop off services are usually a dollar per pound of documents.
Our drop off services are best at handling up to 3 boxes of papers. Anything larger than that is best handled with our mobile shredding services, which not only is more convenient but also a better value per box.
The proximity of your location to a shredding company may also impact the cost of your shredding project.
Get Free Quotes on Mobile Shredding Services in West Covina Today!
Free quotes from multiple, local service providers are just minutes away! Give us a call at (626) 593-7605 or fill out the form to get started. Our network of contractors are waiting to compete for your business today!
Your mobile shredding project can be scheduled for whatever meets your location’s needs. Service options that are available include:
- One time purges
- Weekly, Bi-weekly, and Monthly service for regularly scheduled shredding
- Drop Off Service for a few boxes that you need to shred
Shred Nations West Covina Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities and counties throughout the West Covina area:
Anaheim | Azusa | Baldwin Park | Beverly Hills | Chino | Diamond Bar | El Monte | Glendale | Hacienda Heights | La Habra | Los Angeles | Montebello | Pasadena | Pomona | Rosemead | Simi Valley | Whittier