Offsite Shredding Services in San Marino
Does your company produce mass amounts of documents that contain personal or confidential information? And once these documents are no longer of “high importance” to you, what do you do with them? Throw them away? Wrong!
That is the easiest way for an identity thief to get a hold of crucial information that may hurt your company’s reputation. Shred Nations can destroy any quantity of documents as often as you need. We can even set up a service frequency that will work best for your company’s production rate. Services include:
- One Time Shredding Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly Shredding Services
- Drop Off Shredding Locations
Offsite Shredding Process in San Marino
Offsite shredding is a pretty easy process; we make it as convenient as possible for you.
- Call (626) 513-8099 and talk to a representative about your shredding needs and they will connect you with San Marino contractors who will best comply and get you FREE quotes.
- Choose a contractor that will fit your entire projects specifications, be sure to consider: budget, number of documents, proximity to contractor’s location and the service frequency.
- Schedule when your service provider will send a truck to your location to pick-up all the documents, our trucks can hold a lot so pile it on them. Your documents will then be securely transported to the local San Marino shredding facility.
- All materials will be shredded and recycled.
- You will receive a certificate of destruction entailing all details that went into the project; signature of witnesses, when and where it was completed.
Is Offsite Shredding Secure in San Marino?
Offsite shedding is the easiest way to get rid of a high volume of documents. Shred Nations contractors all exceed FACTA and HIPAA certifications, promising the highest form of privacy. Not only do we strive to protect our costumers’ own employees, clients, and reputation through our reliable tactics, we also will provide you with a certification of destruction.
Discuss all your security expectations with your contractor and be sure to ask about their NAID AAA Certification.
What will Offsite Shredding Cost in San Marino?
The budget that goes into any project is and always should be a concern for any business. Shredding projects shouldn’t be taken any lighter. Shred Nations strives to be an inexpensive option to meet all your shredding needs.
Offsite shredding is your best cost-effective option when it comes to shredding a large number of documents. If you were to bring 30 boxes that weigh 30 pounds each to the San Marino drop-off location and each pound costs $1, you would be paying a lot more than you would with the offsite shredding service.
Get Free, No Obligation Quotes on Offsite Shredding Services in San Marino
Get your FREE, no-obligation quote today by calling (626) 513-8099 or filling out the form to the right. Representatives are here to help you find the best San Marino contractor for your project’s needs.
Shred Nations San Marino Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday—Thursday 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the San Marcos area:
Aliso Viejo | Anaheim | Brea | Buena Park | Cypress | Dana Point | Fullerton | Garden Grove | Huntington Beach | Irvine | La Habra | La Palma | Laguna Hills | Mission Viejo | Newport Beach | Orange | San Clemente | Seal Beach | Westminster