Mobile Shredding Services in Sacramento
Mobile shredding services, often called onsite shredding, eliminate the hassle and time commitments of gathering and driving your files to the nearest Sacramento shredding facility.
Mobile shredding sends a truck equipped with an industrial shredder right to your Sacramento location to complete the shredding of your paperwork onsite. Shredding is a necessity these days for many reasons. You must keep the private information of yourself, your family, and your business safe to protect it from security threats.
And there are federal and local California laws that enforce the proper disposal of sensitive business-related information, such as HIPAA and FACTA. Shred Nations Sacramento can protect your information by sending a shredding truck right to your door, anywhere in the Sacramento metro area.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Sacramento
Mobile shredding might be the solution you are looking for. Here are the steps out professionals take when performing onsite shredding:
- First, fill out the form or call us at (916) 273-4726 to get a free quote. Let us know what your shredding needs are and we will connect you with the best shredding company in the area for you. It only takes a few minutes.
- Select the best shredding option in your area that satisfies both your shredding needs and your budget. They will provide you with locked bins for your materials.
- Contact your shredding company when the bins are full and they will send a shredding truck to your location anywhere in Sacramento and shred your paperwork on-site while you watch.
- All of our companies provide a certificate of destruction for your records that will provide proof of when, where and how much was shredded.
Is Mobile Shredding Secure in Sacramento?
The purpose of shredding your paperwork is to ensure the safety of your private information. When you hand off your documents to a 3rd party shredding company you are taking a risk. Shred Nations Sacramento helps you avoid any unnecessary risks. You will always be given locked shredding bins for your paperwork so no one comes in direct contact with your files.
You also receive a certificate of destruction assuring that your shredding was done according to federal and California state laws.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in Sacramento?
The industry standard for onsite shredding in Sacramento is around $100. Drop off services fall in the range of $0.99 per pound. We recommend drop off services if you have three boxes or less, but for any substantial amount of paperwork, mobile shredding is the cost-effective solution.
In addition to the cost savings you get with mobile services, you also eliminate the need to pack up and transport your paperwork yourself. Time and hassle are not wasted when you choose Shred Nations Sacramento’s mobile shredding services.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Sacramento Onsite Shredding Services
For free quotes on mobile shredding services in Sacramento and Northern California, call us at (916) 273-4726 or fill out the form. Within a few minutes of receiving your request, we will be in touch with several pricing options. Our local contractors are competing for your business, so you win every time. Simply pick the best option for you and get started!
We even offer regularly scheduled services, so you can have your materials shredded as often as you need:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly services
- Drop Off Service (for just a few boxes)
Shred Nations Sacramento Location
Our normal business hours are Monday—Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout Northern California and the Sacramento area:
Arden-Arcade | Carmichael | Citrus | Citrus Heights | Davis | Elk Grove | Fair Oaks | Florin | Folsom | Foothill Farms | Gold River | Laguna West-Lakeside | Rancho Cordova | Rio Linda | Roseville | Woodland