Onsite Shredding Services in Redondo Beach, CA
Do you have an unsettling feeling when thinking about turning your company’s or personal documents over to a third party? Well put your mind at ease with Shred Nations mobile shredding service. Our contractors, who are both FACTA and HIPAA certified, will send a mobile shredding truck to your location so you can watch the entire shredding process yourself.
Mobile shredding eliminates the possibility of any documents being lost or misplaced in the transportation process. We also offer secure bins so you can fill them with documents at your convenience, call us when their full and we will take those bins and throw them directly into the mobile shredder. We will never come into direct physical or visual contact with any of your documents.
Find out if mobile shredding is the right service for your shredding project by filling out the form to the right or calling (310) 626-4946. Discuss your shredding needs and questions with a representative and they will help you with every step of the way.
Mobile Shredding Process
- Call (310) 626-4946 or fill out the form to the right and talk to a Shred Nations representative about your shredding project. They will connect you with Redondo Beach local mobile shredders.
- Choose a mobile shredding service that best complies with your shredding needs.
- Have the contractor drop-off secure bins and fill them at your leisure.
- Once the bins are full, schedule an appointment with your contractor to have the mobile shredding truck arrive at your location.
- The truck will complete your shredding needs right there, onsite, all in one day.
- You will receive a certification of destruction entailing details that went into your project.
Cost of Mobile Shredding in Redondo Beach
The cost of mobile shredding will depend on your requests. If you have a massive number of documents that you need shredded, the higher the cost will be.
The further the contractor must send the mobile shredding truck, the more it will cost. The more often the truck must come to your location the more it will be. Luckily for you, Shred Nations mobile shredding is an inexpensive option when compared to a drop-off service.
In Redondo Beach, the drop-off service rate is $1 per pound, five or more boxes that are 30 pounds each will cost you more than mobile shredding. Shred Nations has locations all over the Redondo Beach area, finding a mobile shredding service near you will not be a problem. Shred nations offers service frequencies including:
- One Time Shredding Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly Shredding Services
- Drop Off Shredding Locations
Is Mobile Shredding Secure in Redondo Beach?
Shred Nations believes that your companies, employees, clients and personal information is of upmost importance and will do everything in its control to keep your information confidential. We partner with companies that feel the same. Shred Nations contractors are HIPAA and FACTA certified.
Get your FREE, no-obligation quote within minutes when you call (310) 626-4946 or fill out the form to the right. Let’s get your project started today!
Shred Nations Redondo Beach Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM PST, and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Redondo Beach area: