Mobile Shredding in Louisville
Any company’s high priority is to keep the company’s, employees and client’s confidential information private. Identity theft is more common than ever and that’s why managers and owners should always take that extra step in ensuring any important documentation is destroyed completely and properly. Shred Nations offers mobile shredding as its most secure form of shredding simply because we send a mobile shredding directly to your Louisville location.
We can even offer you a peace of mind and you can witness the entire shredding process while its happening. Our secure bins that we provide for you will guarantee that we will never come in direct physical or visual contact with your documents.
What is the process of Mobile Shredding?
- After speaking with a Shred Nations representative by calling (502) 215-4182, we will connect you with Louisville contractors who best fit your shredding needs.
- Choose a contractor that will best fit your needs and discuss all the procedures.
- Schedule a time when the provider will drop-off secure bins for you to fill with your documents at your own leisure. Follow up with your contractor to coordinate a time for the mobile truck to be sent to your location.
- The mobile truck will arrive onsite and shred everything right there, where you can witness the entire process.
- You will receive a certificate of destruction to ensure the project was completed up to state and city regulations.
Is Mobile Shredding Secure?
Shred Nations partners with contractors who provide great, quick and most importantly secure services. We want to ensure that there is no way your company, employees or clients will be put at risk of identity theft, which is why all our partners are all up to date with their HIPAA and FACTA certificates.
The certification of destruction that you are presented with after the project is completed will entail all the details that went into the service, including: witnesses to the shredding and when and where the shredding took place.
How much will mobile shredding cost?
The cost of your company’s safety is priceless, but if we had to put a price tag on it, we still couldn’t. It all depends on all your specific project. The location of your business compared to the provider’s location is something to be considered, the further they must drive the costlier it will be for you. Shred Nations will do everything in our power to connect you with a contractor within your Louisville area. The number of documents you need shredded will also go into the final cost, the more you have the more cost effective it will be. Compared to drop-off services, which would cost you $1.25 per pound, mobile shredding is a budget friendly option.
Find out how much your project may cost by calling (502) 215-4182 or filling out the form to the right and receive a FREE, no-obligation quote within minutes.
Shred Nations Louisville Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday — Friday 8:30AM to 7:30PM and Saturday 10:00AM to 4:00PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities and counties throughout the Louisville area:
Brandanburg | Brooks | Clarksville | Jeffersonville | Lexington | Mt. Washington | Radcliff | Simpsonville | St. Matthews | Versailles