Onsite Document Shredding Services in Lansdale
To protect any personal information, the best solution is to have it shredded. Sure you can throw it out and hope that criminals don’t get their hands on it or you can securely dispose of it through a mobile shredding service.
Mobile shredding services will come directly to your location whether that be a residence, a business or a storage facility. At this location, the shredding truck will shred all documents and records. Throughout this process you are allowed to watch, in fact, watching helps you be an active participant in preventing identity theft.
Our mobile shredding services are very affordable. They are also convenient for any business or residence that has between 100-300 (less than 10 boxes) of files to be shredded. Our truck service all locations in Lansdale, reducing the hassle of paper shredding.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Lansdale
Here is a peek at the mobile document shredding service:
- To get started, fill out the form or call us at (215) 395-8386. We will connect you to several local shredders who will provide you with affordable price quotes.
- After you have chosen the service provider they will provide you with several locked storage bins., this helps keep documents secure and organized until they are shredded. When the bins are nearly full, schedule a shred day with your provider.
- On the shred day, a shredding truck will come directly to your location and shred all records onsite while you watch.
- When the shredding has been completed you will be given a certificate of destruction.
Is Mobile Shredding in Lansdale Secure?
To ensure you as well as give you peace of mind for our shredding process after the shredding has been completed you will receive a certificate of destruction. This certificate ensures that your files were shredded in accordance with federal laws such as FACTA and HIPAA as well as Pennsylvania state laws.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in Montgomery County?
Mobile shredding is a very affordable service for business and residents. Even with the actor of convenience, mobile shredding on average costs $100. This price can vary though depending on your location.
If we compared the cost of offsite shredding to that of drop off fees we would see that mobile shredding is still more affordable as well as convenient. Prices in average are $.80-$1.00 per pound. Therefore a mid-sized project over 100 pounds is best done by a mobile shredding service.
Get Free Quotes on Lansdale Mobile Shredding Services
To begin the mobile document destruction process either fill out the form or call us at (215) 395-8386 to get free quotes from local service providers. Along with the shredding service, we can also customize the shredding service to tailor to your needs by offering varying pickup/shredding frequencies including:
- One Time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly Service
- Drop Off Services for small-scale shredding projects
Shred Nations Lansdale Location
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities surrounding Lansdale and throughout Pennsylvania:
Darby | Drexel Hill | Eagleville | Elkins Park | Forest Grove | Green Lane | Hatboro | Holmes | Jamison | Lahaska | Mainland | Media | Mont Clare | Newtown | Philadelphia | Pineville | Ridley Park | Salford | Springfield | Telford