Onsite Shredding Services in Indianapolis
There’s several reasons why you shouldn’t just throw away any paperwork or documents pertaining to your business or personal information. The chances an identity thief or corporate spy can get a hold of your information increases exponentially when you don’t shred your documents properly. Don’t forget the Federal and State laws and regulations that levy heavy fines if personal information is leaked by your company. No one wants the hassle of transporting all those boxes anywhere in Indianapolis to have them shredded, or worry about internal theft. That’s where mobile shredding can help. Shred Nations Indianapolis can send a secure mobile shredding truck directly to your office or home, no matter where you’re located in Indianapolis. A mobile shredding service removes all the hassle that comes with bringing your records to a drop off location as well as protects you, your employees, and your business from identity theft.
Steps in the Mobile Shredding Process in Indianapolis
Here’s a brief overview of how our Indianapolis Mobile Shredders can help you with your project:
- To get started, give us a call at (317) 252-0091, or just fill out the form to the right to request a quote. We’ll answer any questions and help find you the mobile shredding companies in Indianapolis that can help you with your onsite shredding. In minutes, a reliable mobile shredding company will be in touch with quotes for your project.
- Then, you need to select the Indianapolis-based shredding company that fits your needs and budget. When you settle on a service, they will provide locked bins store all your documents that need to be shredded.
- Fill up those shred bins! When you need your documents shredded, they’ll schedule a time to bring a mobile truck to your location anywhere in Indianapolis and shred your documents right on your curbside while you watch.
- The mobile truck shreds all your documents safely and securely- we never come in contact with your files. Just sit back and watch the shredding truck do its work, and we’ll provide you with a certificate of destruction when the project is complete to ensure the documents were destroyed properly.
Are the Mobile Shredding Trucks in Indianapolis Secure?
Security is paramount for a mobile shredding service. Shred Nations Indianapolis helps protect your employees and your company’s reputation by eliminating the chance of your documents being misplaced or taken when they’re transferred offsite to be shredded. A mobile shredding company will provide a certificate of destruction to ensure you comply with federal and Indiana laws- including FACTA and HIPAA. Be sure to check that the shredding company you select is NAID AAA Certified. NAID has strict requirements ensuring any business that is compliant with their high standards is trustworthy and safe.
Approximate Cost of Your Indianapolis Mobile Shredding Project
A mobile shredding truck that comes to your site costs around $100 anywhere in Indianapolis. If you’re want to drop off your documents to be shredded at one of our locations, it’s about $1 per pound. Three boxes weighing ten pounds each is ideal for a drop-off shredding location, but if you have four boxes or more, a mobile shredding service saves you the time and hassle of transporting your documents offsite, and can save you money for larger projects. Don’t forget where your place of business or residence is located- the closer you are to the shredding company, the better the chance that your project will cost a little bit less.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Mobile Shredding Services in Indianapolis
For free quotes on Mobile Shredding Service in Indianapolis, give us a call at (317) 252-0091 or fill out the form to the right. Shred Nations Indianapolis offers secure mobile document shredding services throughout the metro area. When businesses compete for your business, you win. We’ll send you multiple pricing options to help for your mobile shredding project, and can even help you with service whenever you need it, including:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi Weekly, and Monthly service for regularly scheduled shredding
- Drop Off Service for a few boxes that you need to shred
We will contact you within minutes of receiving your request with free quotes from a mobile shredding company in Indianapolis that can schedule your project quickly.
Shred Nations Indianapolis Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST; Saturday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Indianapolis area: Anderson, Avon, Bloomington, Brownsburg, Carmel, Columbus, Connersville, Fishers, Frankfort, Franklin, Greencastle, Greenfield, Greenwood, Greensburg, Indianapolis, Kokomo, Lebanon, Martinsville, Muncie, Nashville, New Castle, Noblesville, Plainfield, Rushville, Shelbyville, Spencer, Tipton, West Lafayette and more!