Convenient Mobile Shredding in Palm Beach County
Many businesses work with thousands of private documents, and it’s easy for homes to accumulate loads of sensitive documents as well.
Securely destroying these documents may already be important to you, but transporting your materials to a shredding facility can be a hassle. Regardless of the reason, however, neglecting to shred sensitive documents puts your household and business at serious risk.
By failing to securely destroy documents, businesses may be violating local and federal laws, while households increase the likelihood of identity theft and fraud occurring. We understand that transporting your documents to a shredding facility can be a pain, which is why Shred Nations West Palm Beach provides our customers with mobile shredding services.
We can send a shredding truck right to your location and shred your sensitive information on site.
How the Mobile Shredding Process Works
Take a look at how the mobile shredding process happens step-by-step:
- First, you’ll need quotes for your mobile shredding project. Fill out the form or give us a call at (561) 366-2957 to get started. In minutes, we will connect you with a mobile shredding company in your area and quotes for your project.
- You’ll get the option to select the shredding company that fits your project and budget. For recurring shredding projects, your contractor can provide you with secure containers to store your documents in until your scheduled service.
- The shredding company will schedule a time to have a mobile shredding truck come to your location to shred your documents while you watch.
- Once the mobile truck shreds all your documents safely and securely, you’ll get a certificate of destruction that ensures the documents were destroyed properly. Our contractors and drivers never come in contact with your documents during, before, or after they’re shredded.
How Secure is Mobile Shredding in West Palm Beach?
Your security is absolutely critical, especially if you’re having your documents shredded by a 3rd party. Shred Nations West Palm Beach understands the doubts you might have about allowing someone else to shred your private information, and we’re prepared to do all that we can to make you feel secure.
In fact, shredding your private information with a shredding service provider is the most secure way to destroy your documents. We help protect your confidential information by eliminating the chance of your documents being misplaced during transport.
After the job is done, we take your materials directly to a recycling plant rather than letting them sit in the trash. A mobile shredding company will also provide a Certificate of Destruction for every project to ensure you comply with federal and local laws, including FACTA and HIPAA.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in West Palm Beach?
The industry average for a mobile shredding truck come to your location is around $100 or more depending on where you’re located in West Palm Beach and the surrounding area. That’s a flat rate for any amount up to 300 lbs, and a standard size file box full of documents typically weighs 30 lbs.
Taking your documents to a drop-off location usually costs $1 per pound, so it’s easy to see how much you could save if you have 4 or more boxes of documents to destroy. If you have 3 or fewer boxes of paper, we recommend using one of our drop-off services. Don’t forget that if you are close to the shredding company, the cost to have a truck come to you goes down, so the price you pay for mobile services become much cheaper.
Get Free Quotes on Mobile Shredding Services in Palm Beach County
For free, personalized quotes on mobile shredding services for your confidential files, call us at (561) 366-2957 or fill out the form. Our local service providers in the West Palm Beach area offer the highest quality secure shredding in Florida. Within a few minutes of receiving your request, we will get back to you with several quoted options for you to choose from.
We can schedule your service quickly and set it up as often as you need:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi Weekly, and Monthly scheduled services
- Drop Off Services for smaller volumes
Shred Nations West Palm Beach Location
Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Shred Nations West Palm Beach is proud to serve these cities across Palm Beach County and the South Florida region:
Boca Raton | Boynton Beach | Delray Beach | Greenacres | Haverhill | Jupiter | Lake Worth | Mangonia Park | North Palm Beach | Pahokee | Palm Beach Gardens | Riviera Shores | Royal Palm Beach | Tequesta | Wellington