Mobile Shredding Services in Ventura
Mobile shredding eliminates the hassle of having to transport boxes anywhere to be shredded and the concerns about internal theft when you shred them yourself.
Don’t let an identity thief or corporate spy get a hold of your company’s confidential information because you didn’t shred your documents properly. Don’t forget that there’s also Federal and State laws that levy heavy fines if personal information is leaked by your company.
Mobile shredding helps eliminate these risks and concerns by coming to you. Shred Nations Ventura can send a mobile shredding truck to your office or home, anywhere in Ventura County. Protect your business and your customers from identity theft.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Ventura
When businesses compete for your project, you win. Here are the steps Shred Nations Ventura takes for mobile shredding services:
- To get started, fill out the form to the right or give us a call at (805) 357-9288. We’ll connect you with a local mobile shredding company in Ventura that can help you. In just a few minutes, we’ll be in touch with free quotes for your project.
- Then, you choose the shredding company that fits your project, schedule and budget. They provide lockable bins to store the documents you need to shred.
- When you’re ready to have your documents shredded, they’ll schedule a time to have a mobile shredding truck come to your location anywhere in Ventura to shred your documents while you watch.
- When the job is complete, you’ll receive a certificate of destruction that verifies your documents were destroyed properly. Our contractors and drivers never come in contact with your documents during, before, or after they’re shredded.
Is Mobile Shredding Secure in Ventura?
Security is tremendously important. Shred Nations Ventura helps protect your confidential information by eliminating the chance of documents getting lost, stolen or replaced in transit.
Mobile shredding by a 3rd party helps to minimize the chance of a data breach- and a mobile shredding company will also provide you proof of secure destruction with a certificate of destruction for every project. Mobile shredding keeps you in compliance with federal and California laws- including FACTA and HIPAA.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in Ventura?
The industry average for a mobile shredding truck come to your office in Ventura averages about $100- but it could be more depending on where you’re located. Retail drop-off services usually charge about $1 per pound, so if you have 3 or fewer boxes of paper, we recommend using one of our dropoff services because it makes more sense than spending $100.
If you have four boxes or more, mobile shredding is probably worthwhile- it saves you the time and hassle of transporting heavy boxes offsite, and can save you money on larger shredding projects.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Ventura Onsite Shredding Services
For free quotes on Mobile Shredding Services in Ventura, give us a call at (805) 357-9288 or fill out the form to the right. We have local providers in Ventura County that offer secure mobile document shredding services throughout Ventura and Southern California.
Within a few minutes of receiving your request, we’ll be in contact with free quotes from mobile shredding companies that can schedule your project quickly with multiple pricing options. We can help you with service as often as you need it, including:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi Weekly, and Monthly service for regularly scheduled shredding
- Drop Off Service for a few boxes that you need to shred
Shred Nations Ventura Location
Our normal business hours are Monday—Friday from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM, and Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities surrounding Ventura, CA:
Camarillo | Santa Paula | Oxnard | Moorpark | Fillmore | Malibu | Calabasas | Carpinteria | Santa Clarita | San Fernando | Port Hueneme | Thousand Oaks | Simi Valley | Westlake Village | Agoura Hills