Springfield, IL Offsite Shredding Services
Businesses and individuals that have a high rate of paper waste production need a shredding solution that can keep up. Offsite shredding can take on any shredding project, no matter how large.
Offsite shredding services pick up all of your documents and deliver them to a secure facility for destruction. Our Springfield industrial shredding facilities can destroy up to 20,000 pounds of paper per hour. Your documents will be shredded alongside thousands of others and the remaining pieces will be recycled.
Don’t let your documents accumulate. Personalize your shredding service with ongoing options. We offer:
- One-time purges
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly services
- Quarterly or annual services
For more information, please contact us by calling (217) 303-8772 or filling out the form. We are happy to answer all of your questions and connect you to a local shredding company today.
Steps for Offsite Shredding in Springfield, IL
Offsite shredding is easy when you follow these four steps:
- Once you have called us at (217) 303-8772 or filled out the form for your free price quotes, our knowledgeable staff will connect you with shredding providers in the Springfield area.
- Review the quotes and select a local Springfield provider that fits all of your shredding needs.
- Schedule a time for the provider to deliver your secure shredding bins. Fill the bins and schedule pick up for your documents.
- Your documents will be transported to an offsite facility, destroyed, and recycled. You will receive a certificate of destruction detailing the process for your records.
Secure Offsite Shredding in Springfield, IL
Shred Nations Springfield has very high standards for our shredding contractors. We guarantee compliance with HIPAA, FACTA, and all Illinois shredding laws. Our contractors deliver high quality, secure results for every shredding service.
The Cost of Offsite Shredding Cost in Springfield, IL
Offsite shredding is an economical choice for businesses and individuals that have high volume shredding projects in mind. There is no weight limit and we offer pick and transportation for all of your documents.
Drop off shredding services charge per pound and are typically not an affordable choice for large projects. Mobile shredding comes to you for a flat fee, but has weight limits for the amount of paper they can shred. Offsite shredding is a cheaper and easier solution for your large shredding project.
Get Free, No Obligation Quotes on Offsite Shredding Services in Springfield, IL
Let us resolve your shredding needs today. Give us a call at (217) 303-8772 or fill out the form for free, no obligation quotes from local Sangamon County shredding professionals. You can join the vast network of companies we have helped to become more organized and secure today.
Shred Nations Springfield, IL Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities near the Springfield, IL area:
Bethalto | Bloomington | Canton | Chatham | Decatur | East Peoria | Godfrey | Jacksonville | Lincoln | Morton | Normal | Pekin | Peoria | Taylorville | Washington