Onsite Shredding in Norfolk, VA
Shredding private documents from your home or business may be something you’ve already been considering, but transporting your materials to a shredding facility can be cumbersome. Transporting your documents to a shredding facility can waste valuable time, and boxes of paper can also be rather heavy. Regardless, failing to destroy sensitive documents puts your household and business at serious risk. By failing to securely destroy documents, businesses may be violating local and federal laws, while households increase the likelihood of identity theft and fraud occurring. Thieves know to look in your trash and dumpster for your private information. We understand that transporting your documents to a shredding facility can be a hassle, which is why Shred Nations Norfolk provides our customers with mobile shredding services. We can send a shredding truck right to your location and shred your sensitive information onsite.
How the Mobile Shredding Process Works
Take a look at how the mobile shredding process happens step-by-step:
- Before you can schedule your shredding services, you’ll need to know how much it will cost. Fill out the form to the right or give us a call at (757) 250-4507 to get free quotes on mobile shredding services. In minutes, we will connect you with a mobile shredding company in your area and quotes for your project.
- By having quotes from several providers, you’ll have the option to select the shredding company that best fits your project and budget. For recurring shredding projects, your contractor can provide you with secure containers to store your documents in until your scheduled service.
- The shredding company will schedule a time to have a mobile shredding truck come to your location and shred your documents while you watch.
- Once the mobile truck shreds all your documents safely and securely, you’ll get a Certificate of Destruction for your records. Our contractors and drivers never come in contact with your documents during, before, or after they’re shredded.
How Secure is Mobile Shredding in Norfolk?
Your security is the driving factor in wanting to shred your documents in the first place, and we respect that. We do all that we can to ensure that your documents don’t fall into the wrong hands. Shredding your private information with a shredding service provider is the most secure way to destroy your documents, because we take your shredded materials immediately to a recycling facility rather than leaving them in the trash. We help protect your confidential information by eliminating the chance of your documents being misplaced during transport. The Certificate of Destruction we provide you for every project helps to ensure you comply with federal and local laws, including FACTA and HIPAA.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in Norfolk?
The industry average for a mobile shredding truck come to your location is around $100 or more depending on where you’re located in the Hampton Roads metro area. That flat rate is good for any project up to 300 lbs, and a standard size file box full of documents typically weighs 30 lbs. Taking your documents to a drop-off location usually costs $1 per pound, so if you have 4 or more boxes of paper to shred, we recommend going with a mobile shredding service. Don’t forget that if you are close to the shredding company, the cost to have a truck drive to you goes down, so the price you pay for mobile services become much cheaper. If you have 3 or less boxes of paper, we recommend using one of our drop-off services.
Get Free Quotes on Mobile Shredding Services in the Hampton Roads Metro Area
For free, personalized quotes on mobile shredding services for your confidential files, call us at (757) 250-4507 or fill out the form on the right. Our local service providers in the Norfolk area offer the highest quality secure shredding in Virginia. Within a few minutes of receiving your request, we will get back to you with several quoted options for you to choose from. We can schedule your service quickly and set it up as often as you need:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi Weekly, and Monthly scheduled services
- Drop Off Services for smaller volumes
Our regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Shred Nations Norfolk proudly serves these cities throughout Norfolk and Virginia:
Norfolk | Virginia Beach | Chesapeake | Newport News | Pungo | Salem | Hampton | Buckroe Beach | Bay Island | Portmouth | Bowers Hill | Carollton | Hobson | Greensbriar East | Great Bridge | Tabb | Acree Acres | Grafton | Seaford | Yorktown | Kiln Creek | Aberdeen Gardens | Poquoson