Secure Onsite Shredding Services throughout Minnesota
Not shredding your documents properly can cause you headaches- and there are Federal and State laws that levy heavy fines if personal information is leaked by your company. How can you ensure your information is protected and your documents are destroyed properly?
That’s easy—through Shred Nation Minneapolis’ Mobile Shredding Service. It can be a hassle to transport boxes of documents to be shredded, or shred them in-house. Mobile shredding is an excellent solution for you to solve this problem. Shred Nations Minneapolis offers secure mobile shredding services that come directly to your office or home, no matter where you’re located in South Minneapolis.
Let us remove the inconvenience of bringing your records to a drop off location, and help you protect your business better.
Mobile Shredding in Minnesota is Easy
Here’s what it takes to get a mobile Shredding company to your home or business to shred your documents:
- First, give us a call at (612) 213-2636 or fill out the form. We’ll help you find a mobile shredding company in Minneapolis to help you. In minutes, we’ll have quotes from providers for your project.
- Once you select the mobile shredding company that fits your budget, they provide secure shredding bins to store your documents.
- When your shred bins are full, the onsite shredding company schedules a time to bring a mobile shredding truck to your location anywhere in Minnesota to shred your documents while you watch.
- Once the mobile truck shreds all your documents, you’ll receive a certificate of destruction. The mobile shredding operator never comes in contact with your documents during, before, or after they are shredded.
Mobile Shredding in Minneapolis is Secure
Shred Nations Minneapolis ensures your sensitive information is secure when we shred your documents. Mobile shredding offers the unique advantage of shredding onsite, so your documents can’t be misplaced during transport. It’s always wise to check if your onsite shredding company is NAID AAA Certified. NAID has strict requirements to ensure compliance with their high standards to ensure your shredding company is trustworthy and safe.
The Costs of Mobile Shredding in Minneapolis, Minnesota
It costs around $100 for an average mobile shredding project. Dropping off your documents to be shredded usually costs about $1 per pound. There might be some additional charges depending on where your business or residence is located- the closer you are to the shredding company, the less your project should cost. For 3 boxes or less, a drop off service is probably your best bet- but for four boxes or more, a mobile shredding service is optimal and it saves you the hassle of transporting your documents offsite.
Get Free Quotes on Mobile Shredding in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Get free quotes on onsite shredding in Minneapolis by giving us a call at (612) 213-2636, or by filling out the form. When businesses compete for your project, you win. We offer offsite shredding services throughout Minnesota. We’ll help you find a local provider and schedule your project quickly whenever you need it, including:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly service for regularly scheduled shredding
- Drop Off Service for a few boxes that you need to shred
Shred Nations Minnesota Location
Our hours of operations are Monday-Friday 8:30AM to 7:00PM and Saturday 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
Shred Nations is proud to serve these cities across Minnesota and the Minneapolis region:
St. Paul | Bloomington | Richfield | Eagan | Crystal | Eden Prairie | Minnetonka | Maplewood | Woodbury | Plymouth | Burnsville | Golden Valley | Blaine | Brooklyn Center | Rochester