Hard Drive Destruction
Protect your data from malicious individuals that might be interested in your electronic information. Even if your information is thrown away or wiped, it doesn’t mean the information is gone forever. In fact, if the hard drive is not properly destroyed through shredding services, the data can still be recovered. Keep your confidential information safe through proper destruction, so you can rest easy knowing your data is unrecoverable.
Secure Hard Drive Destruction in Minnesota
If you have hard drives or any type of electronic media you need to dispose of you have to be sure you have it completely destroyed and the data is not recoverable. A hard drive that isn’t functional could still contain information that can be recovered.
Shred Nations Minneapolis provides electronic media destruction to protect your company. We offer hard drive destruction for businesses or individuals throughout Minnesota. We’ll take care of eliminating your hard drives and electronic media quickly.
Here are just a few examples that should be securely destroyed:
- Hard drives
- Thumb drives or jump drives
- CDs or DVDs
- Credit cards or debit cards
Steps for Shred Nations Minneapolis’ Hard Drive Destruction Service:
- Fill out the form, or call us at (612) 213-2636 to have our experts send you details about the costs of your project from several data destruction companies near you in Minneapolis.
- Next, they’ll help you schedule your service. There are three different options for electronic media destruction in Minneapolis; we can come to your office, you can drop your items off at a secure location, or you can ship your electronics to a secure facility for destruction.
- Once we receive your media, we will shred or destroy them so they are completely unrecoverable. Our service providers never come in contact with your media, and the shredded pieces are separated into components and recycled.
Hard Drive Destruction in Minneapolis is Secure
The data destruction companies in Minneapolis will provide you with a certificate of destruction explaining when and where your media was destroyed. The National Security Agency and Department of Defense have standards and regulations for electronic media and hard drive destruction to provide guidelines for safe and secure disposal of electronic media.
Additionally, services are completely compliant with all industry regulations such as HIPAA and FACTA. Through the process, trusted partners provide secure, confidential, and compliant services.
Costs of Hard Drive Destruction Cost in Minnesota
The more steps you need to make sure your data is destroyed, the more hard drive destruction will cost. Factor in the amount and type of media you need to dispose of, and if it requires special equipment or additional steps to ensure your data will never be recovered.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Data Destruction Services in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Shred Nations Minneapolis has contractors for hard drive destruction throughout Minnesota. If you need hard drive or electronic media destruction, give us a call at (612) 213-2636, or fill out the form. We’ll get you free, no-obligation quotes in minutes from reliable data destruction specialists in Minnesota to get your project scheduled and completed quickly.
Shred Nations Minnesota Location
Our hours of operations are Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Shred Nations is proud to serve these cities across Minnesota and the Minneapolis region:
St. Paul | Bloomington | Richfield | Eagan | Crystal | Eden Prairie | Minnetonka | Maplewood | Woodbury | Plymouth | Burnsville | Golden Valley | Blaine | Brooklyn Center | Rochester