Onsite Shredding Services in Lake Forest, CA
Transporting your documents to a drop box location can not only be a hassle, but very dangerous as you could lose or misplace an important document during transport. Mobile shredding eliminates the hassle of having to transport boxes anywhere to be shredded and the concerns on misplacing your items.
Don’t let an identity thief or corporate spy get a hold of your company’s confidential information because you didn’t shred your documents properly. Shred Nations Lake Forest will send a truck equipped with an industrial shredder right to your home or office, anywhere in Orange County.
Don’t forget that there’s also Federal and State laws that levy heavy fines if personal information is leaked by your company. Shred Nations Lake Forest is here to help make sure you don’t put your family or business at risk. Our mobile shredding services are cost-effective, convenient, and lift the burden of worrying off your back.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Lake Forest
Here are the steps Shred Nations Lake Forest takes for mobile shredding services:
- To get started, fill out the form to the right or give us a call at (805) 357-9288. We’ll connect you with a local mobile shredding company in Lake Forest that can help you. In just a few minutes, we’ll be in touch with free quotes for your project.
- Gather your quotes and choose the shredding company that best fits your project, schedule and budget. Soon after they will provide lockable bins to store the documents before they are shredded.
- When you’re ready to have your documents shredded, you will schedule a time to have a mobile shredding truck come to your location. They will come anywhere in Lake Forest and will shred your documents while you watch.
- After your documents are destroyed, you’ll receive a certificate of destruction that verifies your documents were destroyed properly. Our contractors and drivers never come in contact with your documents during, before, or after they’re shredded.
How Secure is Mobile Shredding in Lake Forest?
Security is tremendously important when it comes to your important documents. Shred Nations Lake Forest helps protect your confidential information by eliminating the chance of documents getting lost, stolen or replaced in transport.
Mobile shredding by a 3rd party can be scary but it helps to minimize the chance of a data breach. A mobile shredding company will provide you proof of secure destruction with a certificate of destruction for every project. A professional mobile shredding company makes sure to keep you in compliance with federal and California laws – including FACTA and HIPAA.
To truly ensure all your bases are covered, we also recommend to all our customers to make sure the shredding company of your choice is NAID AAA Certified. NAID has laid out strict and high-standard guidelines on document shredding safety, and any company who is compliant with their standards is certain to handle your documents with the utmost of security.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in Lake Forest?
The industry average to have a mobile shredding come to your location typically averages around $100. In Lake Forest specifically, drop-off locations usual charge around $0.37 per pound. We recommend if you have 6 or less boxes of paper to use one of our drop of services. If you have 7 boxes or more, mobile shredding can be the most cost effective and convenient solution for you – it saves you the time and hassle of transporting a large number of heavy boxes to a drop-off location, and can save you money on larger shredding projects.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Onsite Shredding Services in Lake Forest
For free quotes on Mobile Shredding Services in Lake Forest, give us a call at (805) 357-9288 or fill out the form to the right. We have local providers in Orange County that offer secure mobile document shredding services throughout Lake Forest and California.
Within a few minutes of receiving your request, we’ll be in contact with free quotes from a mobile shredding companies that can schedule your project quickly with multiple pricing options. We can help you with service as often as you need it, including:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi Weekly, and Monthly service for regularly scheduled shredding
- Drop Off Service for a few boxes that you need to shred
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM PST, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM PST
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Lake Forest area:
Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Habra Heights, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Santa Ana, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, Yorba Linda