Onsite Shredding Services in Kansas City, MO
The chances of an identity thief or corporate spy getting a hold of your information increases exponentially when you don’t shred your documents properly. There’s also Federal and State laws that levy heavy fines if personal information is leaked by your company. No one wants the hassle of transporting all those boxes anywhere to be shredded, or worry about internal theft if you shred them yourself. That’s where mobile shredding helps you solve the problem. Shred Nations Kansas City can send a secure, mobile shredding truck directly to your office or home, no matter where you’re located in Kansas City. It removes all the hassle that comes with bringing your records to a drop off location and protects your business from identity theft.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Kansas City
Here’s a quick overview of the steps our Kansas City Mobile Shredding companies provide service for your shredding project:
- First, you need quotes for your mobile shredding project. To get started, fill out the form to the right or give us a call at (816) 336-1489. We’ll help you find a mobile shredding company in Kansas City that can help you with your onsite shredding. In minutes, we will be in touch with you with quotes for your project.
- Once you select the shredding company that fits your needs and budget, they will provide locked bins store the documents that you need to be shred.
- Then, just fill up those shred bins! When they’re full, the shredding company schedules a time to bring a mobile shredding truck to your location anywhere in Kansas City to shred your documents while you watch.
- Once the mobile truck shreds all your documents safely and securely we’ll provide you with a certificate of destruction when the project is complete to ensure the documents were destroyed properly. We never come in contact with your documents during, before, or after they’re shredded.
How Secure is Mobile Shredding in Kansas City?
Security is tremendously important when you’re having your documents shredded by a 3rd party. Shred Nations Kansas City helps protect your confidential information by eliminating the chance of your documents being misplaced during transport so they can be shredded. A mobile shredding company provides a certificate of destruction for every project to ensure you comply with federal and Missouri laws- including FACTA and HIPPA. Be sure to check that the shredding company you select is NAID AAA Certified. NAID has strict requirements ensuring any business that is compliant with their high standards is trustworthy and safe.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in Kansas City?
To have a mobile shredding truck come to your office, you’ll have a bill for around $100 or more depending on where you’re located in Kansas City. Alternatively, dropping off your documents to be shredded at one of our locations is about $1 per pound. If you have 3 or less boxes of documents, we recommend using one of our drop off services, but if you have four boxes or more, you should consider utilizing mobile shredding- it saves you the time and hassle of transporting your documents offsite, and can save you money on larger shredding projects. Don’t forget where your place of business or residence is located- the closer you are to the shredding company, the better the chance that your project will cost a little bit less.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Onsite Shredding Services in Kansas City
When businesses compete for your business, you win. For free quotes on Mobile Shredding Service for your documents in Kansas City, give us a call at (816) 336-1489 or fill out the form to the right. We offer secure mobile document shredding services throughout the Kansas City metro area. We will contact you within minutes of receiving your request with free quotes from a mobile shredding company in Kansas City that can schedule your project quickly with multiple pricing options. We can help you with service whenever you need it, including:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi Weekly, and Monthly service for regularly scheduled shredding
- Drop Off Service for a few boxes that you need to shred
Shred Nations Kansas City Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Kansas City area: Baldwin City, Basehor, Blue Springs, Bonner Springs, Cameron, Clinton, Cole Camp, Concordia, De Soto, Edgerton, Excelsior Springs, Fort Leavenworth, Fort Leonard Wood, Fort Riley, Gardner, Grain Valley, Grandview, Harrisonville, Higginsville, Holden, Holton, Independence, Joplin, Junction City, Kansas City, Kearney, Knob Noster, Lake Ozark, Lansing, Lawrence, Leavenworth, Leawood, Lee’s Summit, Lenexa, Lone Jack, Louisburg, Manhattan, Maryville, Meriden, Mission, Nevada, New Century, Odessa, Olathe, Oskaloosa, Ottawa, Overland Park, Paola, Peculiar, Perry, Platte City, Plattsburg, Pleasant Hill, Prairie Village, Raymore, Raytown, Richmond, Riverside, Sedalia, Shawnee, Smithville, Spring Hill, Springfield, Stilwell, Tonganoxie, Topeka, Warrensburg, Warsaw, Weston, Whiteman Air Force Base and More!