Offsite and Pickup Shredding Service in Hillsboro
If you have a large amount of paper to shred, offsite services are the quickest and easiest solution. Shred Nations Hillsboro offsite shredding service will pick up your documents from your location and transport them to a secure facility for shredding.
This service is ideal for a project weighing over 300 pounds or roughly projects over 10 standard file sized boxes. We can get you started with free quotes today, just give us a call at (503) 208-7352 or fill out the form to the right.
Steps in the Offsite Shredding Process in Hillsboro and Surrounding Areas
Here are the steps our professionals in Hillsboro take when you request them to shred your documents with the offsite process:
- Start your project by calling us at (503) 208-7352 or fill out the form on the right for free quotes. We will be in contact with you shortly to connect you with local providers offering prices on their services.
- You will choose the quoted option that works best for you and your new provider will supply you with locked shredding bins. You will fill these up at your convenience.
- When the bins are nearly full you will need to contact your provider for a pick up. They will come to your location, pick up the bins and transport them to a secure offsite facility.
- At the offsite facility your documents will be dumped into an industrial shredder, turning the documents into bits, making them unrecognizable.
- At the end of the shredding process you will receive a certificate of destruction ensuring your documents were shredded according to the law.
Is Offsite Shredding in Hillsboro Secure?
Shred Nations Hillsboro values your security above all else. This is why we work with contractors who always comply with federal rules and regulations such as FACTA and HIPAA.
We even partner with contractors who are NAID AAA Certified. This certification holds the shredding companies to stricter security requirements.
Exactly How Much Do Offsite Shredding Services Cost in Hillsboro?
High volume shredding projects are much cheaper when you send your documents offsite vs. using a mobile shredding service. The average cost for offsite shredding services is $85, while the average cost for a mobile shredding service to visit your location and shred onsite is $100.
Since you have large volume of shredding drop off locations are not feasible but also very expensive. The price per pound for drop off locations in Hillsboro is $1.00. therefore any shred project weighing over 80 pounds or roughly less than 3 boxes of shredding is best done with an offsite service.
Get Free Quotes on Secure Offsite Shredding in Hillsboro
Do you need a way to destroy a large amount of paper in the Hillsboro area? Shred Nations Hillsboro can connect you with secure offsite shredding services no matter if you are a resident or a business.
To get started, give us a call at (503) 208-7352 or fill out the form to the right. We will be in contact with you quickly to connect you with providers ready to being your shred project.
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout Hillsboro:
Albany, Aumsville, Carlton, Crabtree, Dayton, Gaston, Jefferson, Keizer, Lafayette, Marylhurst, Mehama, Mulino, Newberg, Oregon City, Portland, Rickreall, Salem, Scio, Sheridan, Sherwood, Tangent, Turner, West Linn, Woodburn, Yamhill and More!