Onsite Shredding Services in Hillsboro, OR
Transporting boxes full of paperwork to your nearest shredding facility can be time-consuming. This process can be very costly as well. To save you time and money on a shredding service we offer our mobile shredding services to residents and businesses. Shred Nations Hillsboro will send a truck to your location to shred your documents onsite.
Shredding your confidential documents is necessary to keep you, your family, and your employees safe. Shredding is one of the best ways to do so. Shred Nations Hillsboro makes it easy to shred all of your documents in no time. We can shred any midsized (100-300 pound) project that you may have.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Hillsboro
Here is a quick outline of the steps involved in mobile shredding in Hillsboro:
- The first step is to fill out the form on the right or call us at (503) 208-7352. After receiving your request for price quotes we will be in contact with you shortly to connect you with local contractors. They will supply you with multiple quotes and you will choose the one that works best for you.
- After you have chosen your provider, they will supply you with several locked bins. You will fill these bins up and when they are nearing capacity you will schedule a time for the company to visit your location.
- The company will drive a shredding truck directly to your location and shred all contents of the shredding bins onsite while you watch.
- At the end of the shredding, you will receive a certificate of destruction.
Is Mobile Shredding Secure in Hillsboro?
Keeping your private information private is the entire goal of shredding your paperwork. We work hard to only partner with reliable service provides. They pass background checks and they all comply with federal laws and regulations including FACTA and HIPAA as well as Oregon state law. As proof of this compliance with the law, we always offer a certificate of destruction.
How Much Does Onsite Shredding Cost in Hillsboro?
On average it costs around $100 in Hillsboro to have a truck come to your location and shred your documents on-site. This price can vary though, due to your location, so keep that in mind when calling for affordable price quotes. If you are thinking of dropping off your documents, those services typically cost $1.00 per pound. Therefore if you have a project weighing over 100 pounds or roughly a standard size file box (which typically weighs 30 pounds) then your shredding project is best completed by a mobile service to help save you time and money.
Get Free, No Obligation Quotes on Mobile Shredding Services in Hillsboro
For free quotes on a mobile shredding service for your documents containing sensitive information give us a call at (503) 208-7352 or fill out the form to the right. Our services are available throughout the area and we can help connect you today with a reliable and affordable service provider. Not only does our service provider handle a mid-sized shredding project they can also schedule the same service for a variety of frequencies including:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly service for regularly scheduled shredding
- Drop Off Service for a couple of boxes of paperwork
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout Hillsboro:
Albany | Carlton | Dayton | Gaston | Jefferson | Keizer | Lafayette | Marylhurst | Mehama | Portland | Rickreall | Salem | Scio | Sheridan | Sherwood | Tangent | Turner