Onsite Shredding Services in Glendale, AZ
No matter the size of your company, you could be at risk of suffering from identity theft or a data breach. To prevent becoming a victim, use a mobile shredding service.
Shred Nations Glendale will send a mobile shredding truck right to your curbside and they will shred your documents right in front of your eyes. This way you are fully confident in the privacy and destruction of your documents while getting to use a fast and convenient service.
Mobile shredding offers a unique solution for homes or businesses that have between 100-300 pounds of paper to shred. Our trucks can service any location across Glendale and Maricopa County, and they reduce the hassle your home or office needs to go through to shred documents yourself.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Glendale
Here are the steps in the mobile shredding process at Shred Nations Glendale:
- To get started on your shredding project, call us today at (602) 714-8125 or fill out the form. We will get you connected with local shredding companies in your area and they will provide you with free quotes for you specific shredding project.
- Next, you choose which contractor works best for your project and budget. The provider of your choice will then supply you with locked bins to put your documents that need to be shredded.
- After your bins have filled up you can schedule a time for the contractor to come by to your home/office. You will then get to watch your documents get shred at your curbside.
- To verify your documents were properly destroyed you will be provided a certificate of destruction. Your documents will never come in contact with our contractors throughout the entire process.
Is Mobile Document Shredding in Glendale Secure?
Shred Nations understands that security is the entire purpose of having your files shredded, and we make it our top priority. Mobile shredding eliminates the chances of your documents being lost, stolen, or misplaced because the shredding is all done at your location. There is no transportation involved except, from your doorstep to the truck parked out front.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in Glendale?
If you have a midsized project, then mobile shredding can be an affordable option for you. The industry average price to have a mobile truck visit your location is around $100 (varying on your location). This compared to drop off shredding, which is $0.89 per pound, ends up being the best bang for your buck for quantities 4 boxes or larger.
It is also important to keep in mind the closer your home or business is to a shredding facility, the better chance your project will be less expensive.
Get Free Quotes on Onsite Shredding Services in Glendale
You always win when businesses are competing for your business. For free quotes on Mobile Shredding Service for your documents in Glendale, give us a call at (602) 714-8125 or fill out the form. We offer secure mobile document shredding services throughout the Maricopa County area.
We will contact you within minutes of receiving your request with free quotes from a mobile shredding company in Glendale that can schedule your project quickly with multiple pricing options. We can help you with service whenever you need it, including:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly service for regularly scheduled shredding
- Drop Off Service for a few boxes that you need to shred
Shred Nations proudly serves Glendale and these nearby cities:
Chandler | Gila Bend | Gilbert | Glendale | Komatke | Mesa | Peoria | Prescott | Phoenix | Palo Verde | Queen Valley | Scottsdale | Tempe | Wickenburg | Wittmann