Mobile Shredding in Gaithersburg
Ding Dong. Who is it? It’s a Shred Nations contractor here to complete your shredding project. Open the door, show them your documents. The end. Mobile shredding is a very simple, easy and convenient option for companies who wish the project to be completed onsite. A mobile truck will come straight to your location and destroy everything right there onsite and within an hour your project will be completed and you will have a certificate of destruction in your hands.
It’s the perfect way to ensure that all your documents are shredded to your specifications since you will be right there to watch the entire process. Shred Nations contractors can even provide secure bins for you to fill with documents this way we can guarantee we will never come into direct physical or visual contact with your documents.
Onsite Shredding Steps
- Call (301) 476-1288 and talk to a representative about the mobile shredding project you need completed. Shred Nations will connect you with Gaithersburg contractors thaw will comply with your project.
- Choose a contractor that best fits your requests; be sure to consider cost, location and service frequency.
- Schedule a time for the contractor to drop off secure bins, and you can fill them at your leisure.
- Discuss a time to have the mobile shredding truck on location to complete the project.
- After the shredding is done, you will receive a certification of destruction.
How Secure is Mobile Shredding?
Shred Nations main concern is always to keep your companies confidential and personal information private. We partner with companies that have certifications to properly destroy any documentation, FACTA and HIPAA included. Ask your company if they are NAID AAA Certified, which is a certification with even more strict guidelines to following laws and regulations.
What is the cost of Mobile Shredding?
The total cost of any service Shred Nations offers will depend on each individual project. The volume of documents that you need shredded, the location of your office and the frequency of service all go into the final cost of any shredding service. Shred Nations offers frequent services including:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi Weekly, and Monthly Services
- Drop Off Service (if you only have a few boxes)
In Gaithersburg, the average cost of a drop-off service is $1 per pound, one box alone could be 30 pounds so any project with over 3 boxes can become costly quick.
Get your FREE, no-obligation quote within minutes by calling (301) 476-1288 or filling out the form to the right. Get a ball-park idea of how much your project will cost and get the ball rolling from there.
Shred Nations Gaithersburg Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday — Friday 8:30AM to 7:00PM and Saturday 9:00AM to 4:00PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities and counties throughout the Gaithersburg area:
Beltsville | Bethesda | Bowie | Gaithersburg | Germantown | Hyattsville | Landover | Lanham | Rockville | Silver Spring