Offsite Shredding and Document Pickup Services in El Paso
Is your workspace being overtaken by boxes and boxes of paper? Do you have enough paper to fill a small warehouse? Shred Nations El Paso has a solution for you.
Offsite document shredding is similar to mobile shredding, except your documents are transported to an offsite facility for destruction.
Offsite shredding is intended for businesses with high volume projects of 15 boxes or more. Our shredding facilities use large, industrial shredders that shred up to 20,000 pounds of paper per hour to ensure your project is completed quickly.
Shred Nations El Paso will provide several pricing options to ensure the best price for your offsite shredding project. We can also provide ongoing services at any frequency that fits your needs, including:
- One-time purges
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly services
- Quarterly or annual services
- Drop off service
To get started gives us a call at (915) 503-1267 or fill out the form.
Steps for Offsite Shredding in El Paso
Offsite shredding is secure and cost effective for your large volume shredding projects. Our El Paso contractors take the following steps to ensure your documents are shredded appropriately and completely.
- Request a free shredding quote by calling us at (915) 503-1267 or filling out the form. Within minutes, we will find multiple quotes from reliable offsite shredding companies in your area of El Paso.
- Once you have selected the company that best fits your needs, they will provide you with secure shredding bins to store all documents you need to shred.
- Fill the locked bins and when you are ready, the shredding company will send a secure truck to transport your documents to an offsite shredding plant. Feel confident in the safety of your private information, as our shredding professionals will never come in contact with your documents at any time.
- When the documents have arrived at the shredding facility, they are shredded and recycled along with thousands of other documents. You will then receive a certificate of destruction stating when and where the documents were shredded.
Offsite Shredding in El Paso is Secure
Shred Nations El Paso strives to provide high quality, secure services to all businesses we serve. To be sure you are receiving the highest standards set in the industry, chose a provider that is NAID AAA Certified. NAID requires contractors to take the proper steps to destroy records securely.
A certificate of destruction is given for every completed job to confirm that your project was FACTA and HIPAA compliant.
How Much Does Offsite Shredding Cost in El Paso?
Offsite shredding services become more affordable the more boxes you have when compared to drop-off or mobile shredding. Drop off locations are ideal for small shredding jobs, around 3 boxes or less, but the cost can add up very quickly on high volume projects. That also doesn’t include the cost of transporting the boxes to the location to be shredded. A mobile shredding truck costs
Factors that can increase the price are; location, additional services, or special requests, but overall, offsite shredding is a cost effective solution if you don’t need to witness the shredding. Review all shredding options carefully and choose the option that best fits your needs.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Offsite Shredding Services in El Paso
Shred Nations El Paso offers secure offsite document shredding services throughout El Paso and the surrounding areas. Do you need shredding service in the El Paso area? Give us a call at (915) 503-1267 or fill out the form. We will contact you within minutes of receiving your request to provide you with free quotes from the most secure and reliable El Paso shredding contractors that can get your shredding project scheduled and completed as quickly as possible.
Shred Nations El Paso Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.