Offsite Shredding and Pick-Up Service in Dallas, Texas
With offsite shedding, you collect confidential documents in secure, locked containers at your location. When the containers are full you contact your service provider to come to your location to collect the bins.
The contractor then transports the locked containers to a secure shredding location and completely destroys them. Offsite shredding is a more affordable option because you do not physically witness the shredding of your documents.
Steps in the Process Dallas Offsite Shredding Process
Off-site shredding ensures your paper is shredded quickly and securely. Here are some of the steps that it takes to find a secure and reliable off-site shredding company in Dallas.
- Submit a request for your project by filling out the form to the right or by giving us a call at (214) 764-7276. Offsite shredding companies that fit the needs of your project in the Dallas area will contact you with free quotes.
- When your locked containers are full, give us a call to schedule a time to have our Dallas shredding companies pick up your documents at your location. All items that need to be shredded are secured in locked containers throughout this entire process.
- The documents are then transported to our facility. We never come into physical contact with your documents.
- Once your documents reach our secure facility, they will be shredded and recycled. When the job is completed, you’ll receive a certificate of destruction detailing when and where your documents were destroyed.
Security of Offsite Shredding in Dallas
For companies that handle personal information of others, it is extremely important to make sure the contractor is NAID AAA Certified. This requires that the Dallas shredding company adheres to the strict requirements of the NAID AAA certification and Texas laws. When the shredding job is done the shredding contractor will provide a certificate of destruction that will ensure that you are FACTA and HIPAA compliant.
Approximate Cost of Offsite Shredding in Dallas
Offsite shredding is a very cost-effective option for individuals or businesses that have a large number of documents that need to be shredded but do not have to physically witness the shredding. It’s a convenient option to shred your documents while keeping cost down. Don’t forget to clarify what you require from the shredding provider in order to receive an accurate quote of the project- this factors into the quote you’ll receive.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Offsite Shredding Service in Dallas, TX
Shred Nations Dallas provides offsite document shredding and document pickup services throughout the metroplex. If you need shredding services and want us to pick up your documents and shred them for you, give us a call at (214) 764-7276 or fill out the form to the right.
We’ll give you multiple pricing options and can ensure you’re getting the best price for your mobile shredding project. We can offer you any type of service you require, including:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly service
- Drop Off Service
We will contact you within minutes of receiving your request to provide you with free quotes from the most secure and reliable offsite shredding contractors that can get your shredding project scheduled and completed as quickly as possible anywhere in Dallas.
Shred Nations Dallas Location
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Dallas area:
Frisco | Hurst | Plano | Fort Worth | Irving | Arlington | Denton | Garland | Keller | Grand Prairie | The Colony | Cedar Hill | Euless | McKinney | Coppell | Flower Mound | Highland Village | Murphy