Mobile Shredding Services in Columbus
Shredding your own paperwork takes time and makes a mess. Packaging up your old files and finding the nearest shredding facility is a pain. Mobile shredding makes the entire shredding process easy.
If you don’t shred your documents, you are risking a security breach and the possible theft of your family’s or business’ sensitive information. There are even federal and Ohio laws in place that deal with improper disposal of personal and private information.
Shred Nations Columbus is here to help make sure you don’t put your family or business at risk. Our mobile shredding services are easy, cost-effective, and lift the burden of worry off of your back. We service families and companies throughout Columbus and all of Franklin County.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Columbus
Here is a step-by-step run down of onsite shredding services in Columbus:
- To begin you will want to quote your project. Call Shred Nations at (614) 305-7720 or fill out the form on the right for free quotes today. Within minutes we will have several local pricing options for you to choose from.
- Select the Columbus shredding company that provides the best solution for your shredding and budget needs. They will send you locked shredding bins.
- Place your materials in the bins, and when they’re full your shredding company will stop by with a truck equipped with an industrial shredder and shred your items onsite.
- You receive a certificate of destruction detailing the shredding process and verifying it was done correctly, and your shredded bits are sent off to the recycling center.
Is Mobile Shredding Secure in Columbus?
The security of the information you hand over to a 3rd party company to shred is tremendously important. Shred Nations Columbus works hard to ensure your paperwork doesn’t get into the wrong hands. We supply locked shredding bins for your materials so that no one comes in contact with your files. And we provide certificates of destruction to verify that your shredding complied with all Ohio and federal laws, including HIPAA and FACTA.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in Columbus?
The industry average for onsite shredding services in Columbus is about $100 for the average sized job. Retail drop off services in the area cost around $1 per pound, so if you have more than three boxes of paperwork we suggest considering a mobile shredding service.
The advantages of mobile shredding include the added benefit of being able to watch as your files are shredded, as well as the convenience of the shredder coming to you. Remember that other factors may contribute to the price of your project, such as your proximity to the shredding facility and any additional services you may require.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Mobile Shredding in Columbus
For free quotes on onsite shredding services in the Columbus metro region, give us a call at (614) 305-7720 or fill out the form on the right. We have local provider in Franklin County who are competing for your business—ensuring you get the best price available.
Within a few minutes of receiving your request we will be in contact to answer any questions you might have and with several quotes for your project. We can even set you up on a regular schedule depending on your shredding needs. We offer:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly services
- Drop off services (for a few boxes of paperwork)
Shred Nations Columbus Location
Our normal business hours are Monday—Friday 8:30 AM to 7 PM, and Saturday 9 AM to 3 PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout Columbus and Central Ohio:
Gahanna, Dublin, Grove City, Westerville, Delaware, Newark, Hebron, Millersport, Lancaster, Circleville, Williamsport, Jeffersonville, London, Springfield, Urbana, Marysville, and more!