Mobile Shredding Services in Arlington Heights, IL
If you live in Arlington Heights and have paperwork with confidential information that needs to be shredded, mobile shredding is an extremely secure and convenient service option.
Wherever you are in Cook County we will find a provider who will come to your location and shred your materials for you. Mobile services are ideal for 4 or more boxes full of paperwork, and allow you to watch as the shredding process occurs.
If you are interested in secure mobile shredding services for your Arlington Heights home or business, call us today at (847) 235-6094 and we will quickly connect you to our network of reliable providers. Shredding is the best way to ensure the safety of your documents.
How Onsite Shredding in Arlington Heights Works
Onsite shredding is one of the most secure shredding services available in Cook County. Here is how it works:
1. Start your project with free quotes from capable service providers. Call us at (847) 235-6094 or fill out the form and we will connect you to our network of local contractors and get you quotes on their services for free.
2. Choose the quoted option that best meets the needs of your project and budget, and your new provider will set you up with locking shredding bins to collect your materials in.
3. When your bins are full, contact your provider and they will drive over to your Arlington Heights location and shred your materials in the back of their truck. You get to watch the entire process without lifting a finger.
4. Once your documents have been shredded your provider will give you a certificate of destruction, verifying that the process was done in accordance with all federal and Illinois laws. Then they drive off with the shredded mess to recycle the paper bits.
Is Arlington Heights Mobile Shredding Secure?
We understand the importance of security when shredding your private documents, especially when you are trusting them in the hands of a third party shredding company. Mobile shredding complies with all federal and state information security laws including HIPAA and FACTA.
Mobile shredding offers an additional layer of security as you get to watch the entire process to ensure it is done thoroughly. You can ask your provider if they are NAID AAA Certified, which holds them to strictest quality and security standards.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding in Cook County Cost?
The industry average for mobile shredding services is about $100, but the price can fluctuate based on where you live. Drop off shredding services, on the other hand, charge around $1 per pound of paper.
If you have less than three full boxes worth of paperwork we recommend drop off services at one of our many Cook County drop off centers.
If you have four boxes of paper or more, mobile shredding will be not only more affordable than drop off shredding, but it will be more convenient, and you don’t have to do any of the work yourself.
Get Free Quotes on Secure Onsite Shredding Services throughout Arlington Heights
If you live in Arlington Heights and need help shredding a medium amount of papers– typically 3-10 boxes (roughly 100-300 pounds), mobile shredding services may be right for you. But before you sign a contract, let Shred Nations help ensure you are getting the best local service at the best price.
Call us today at (847) 235-6094 or fill out the form and we will connect you to our extensive network of Arlington Heights shredders and get you several quoted options on the services you are interested in for FREE. We can set you up for scheduled services for as often as you need:
- One Time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, or Monthly scheduled service
- Drop Off Services for a small amount of paperwork
Shred Nations Arlington Heights Location
Shred Nations is proud to service Arlington Heights and these nearby cities:
Addison | Aurora | Bartlett | Buffalo Grove | Carpentersville | Chicago | Elgin | Evanston | Franklin Park | Hanover Park | Highland Park | Itasca | Lake Forest | Morton Grove | Northbrook | Oakbrook | Schaumburg | Skokie | St Charles | Willowbrook