Onsite Shredding Services in Waukegan, IL
Gathering up all your old documents, storing them in boxes, and transporting them to a drop off location can be a hassle – especially when you could be using your time more productively. Our shredding partners throughout Waukegan have trucks that come to your business or directly to your home to shed your documents for you.
They service all of Waukegan and Lake County, ensuring there is a company close to your location. We even have secure drop-off locations throughout Waukegan if you just have a few boxes to shred.
If you have stock certificates, bond certificates, coupons, or unused checks, mobile shredding might be the only option to consider. You should have these items destroyed while you watch to ensure they don’t get into the wrong hands and to help prevent identity theft.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Waukegan
Mobile shredding ensures that your paper is shredded while you watch. Here are the steps that it takes to have one of our local Waukegan shredding companies come to your door.
- To submit a quote request, fill out the form to the right or give us a call at (847) 906-2644. We will be in touch with you shortly to connect you to a shredding company close to you in Waukegan to provide you with a free quote for your mobile shredding project.
- Go over the quotes and choose a shredding provider that fits your needs. Soon after they will deliver locked bins directly to your location for you to store your documents before they are shredded.
- Fill up the bins and then schedule a time for the shredding contractor to come to your location to shred your documents while you watch.
- Once all of your documents have been shredded, we will provide you with a certificate of destruction, outlining when and where your documents were properly destroyed. We make sure to never come in to contact with your confidential files throughout the entire process.
How Secure is Mobile Shredding in Waukegan?
Making sure your documents are secure is of utmost importance to our Shred Nations Waukegan partners. We provide you with a certificate of destruction to ensure you have complied with FACTA and HIPAA laws, along with the rules and regulations for your particular industry.
To make sure your company is protected, you must also make sure the company of your choosing is NAID AAA Certified. It is important to ask the contractors this question when gathering your quotes. This certification means the company follows the strict requirements NAID demands to ensure your information is never at risk.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in Waukegan?
To make sure you are using the right shredding service, you must consider the number of boxes of documents you need shredded. Shred Nations Waukegan charges around $100 for a mobile shredding truck to come to your home or office anywhere in Lake County.
Drop off shredding in Waukegan costs around $1 per pound and 1 box of paper weighs around 30 pounds. If you compare the two, it makes sense to use drop off shredding if you have three boxes or less and mobile shredding if you have 4 boxes or more.
The location also plays a big role in the cost of mobile shredding as well. The further from a shredding provider you are, there may be fees that increase the total cost of the project. That is why it is beneficial to locate the closest shredding provider to your Waukegan location.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Mobile or Onsite Shredding Services in Waukegan Today!
Do you need mobile shredding service in Waukegan or Lake County? Give us a call at (847) 906-2644 or fill out the form to the right. Shred Nations offers secure mobile shredding services in Waukegan.
We can come to shred your documents whenever you need it, including:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly service for regularly scheduled shredding
- Drop Off Service for a few boxes that you need to shred
Within a few minutes of receiving your request, you’ll get free quotes from secure and reliable Waukegan shredding contractors. We’ll gladly answer any questions you may have about the shredding process, and we do our best to contact you as quickly as possible.
Shred Nations Waukegan Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM UTC, and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM UTC
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Waukegan area:
Arlington Heights | Aurora | Bolingbrook | Carol Stream | Chicago | Des Plaines | Elgin | Evanston | Glenview | Itasca | La Grange | Kenosha | Michigan City | Mount Prospect | Naperville | Northbrook | Oak Brook