Hard Drive Disposal in Pima County
In order to protect yourself and others again identity theft, it is important to shred old electronics and hard drives. In fact, if hard drives are not completely shred, the information can still be recoverable. The next step to protection would be to shred the hard drives to eliminate the possibility for theft. Thus, ensuring complete protection for confidential electronic information.
Never just throw away old hard drives. Digital files can be recoverable from a hard drive or other electronic media storing device easily, even if you delete all your files from the drive. Electronic media includes anything that might hold personal or proprietary data, such as:
- Biomedical devices
- Printers, Scanners, and Copiers
- Computer hard drives
- Flash drives/Thumb drives/Jump drives
- CDs, DVDs, and Floppy Disks
- Credit and Debit cards
The only way to ensure your security it to destroy the device entirely, as digital files that were previously deleted can easily be restored. Hard drive disposal services keep you secure by destroying your old drives and recycling the remaining materials.
How Hard Drive Disposal Works
Shred Nations Tucson offers electronic media and hard drive disposal services to keep your information safe from criminals. We ensure your hard drive devices are shred properly.
- Request a quote for your project by filling out the form or calling Shred Nations Tucson at (520) 333-4146. We will quickly be in touch with several prices.
- You’ll have the option choose the service that fits your needs best. We can pick up your electronics from your location and shred them at a secure Jacksonville facility or shred your materials on site. You may even ship your materials to a secure facility to be shred.
- Once your hardware has been destroyed, we separate the pieces into component parts and recycle them. Lastly, you’ll receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Are Hard Drive Disposal Services Secure in Tucson?
Any shredding service provider that offers hard drive destruction must comply with the National Security Agency and Department of Defense regulations for electronic media and hard drive destruction. Materials may be melted down, shredded to bits, or degassed to ensure the absolute destruction of your electronic devices.
The Certificate of Destruction you receive once the job is finished contains information regarding the details of your project, including when and where your devices were shredded and a list of witness signatures.
Get Free, No Obligation Quotes on Electronic Media Disposal Services in Tucson
Shred Nations Tucson provides a variety of secure data disposal and hard drive shredding services throughout Tucson and the surrounding areas. Are you in Tucson and in need of electronic data destruction services? Call us at (520) 333-4146 or fill out the form on the left for free quotes.
Shred Nations Tucson Location
Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Tucson area:
Benson | Casas Adobes | Catalina | Catalina Foothills | Flowing Wells | Green Valley | Manara | Midvale Park | Oracle | Orno Valley | Sahuarita | South Tucson | Summit | Tanque Verde | Tortolita | Vail