Onsite Document Shredding Services in Savannah
Shredding your documents yourself can become a time-consuming, messy disaster. Avoid the trouble of having your personal shredder break down after every few papers are shredded by using a mobile service.
Mobile document shredding is a service designed for medium-sized jobs that will shred your old files right at your location and drive away with the mess.
If you refrain from shredding all together, there is a greater risk your information may be leaked and your identity may be stolen. Thefts are getting more and more creative every day, and cases of identity theft have been on the rise.
Mobile shredding offers a convenient solution to shredding needs for anyone with 3 boxes or more worth of paperwork to shred.
The Steps in the Mobile Shredding Process in Georgia
Here is a quick overview of the steps taken in the mobile shredding process:
- To get free quotes on services near you, call Shred Nations Savannah at (912) 289-0823 or fill out the form. Within minutes we will respond to your request and get you several quoted options from local providers for FREE.
- You sort through your quoted options and select the one that best fits your budget and service needs. Once you make the choice, your provider will supply you with locked shredding bins for your documents.
- You fill up your bins with the paperwork you need to shred, and when it’s full, call your provider to come to pick up and shred the contents.
- The mobile shredding truck will shred your items onsite while you watch the entire process. You will receive a certificate of destruction ensuring that the job was thorough and in accordance with all federal and Georgia state laws, and the shredded bits are driven off for recycling.
Is Onsite Document Shredding in Chatham County Secure?
When it comes to using a shredding service, we know that your top priority is security. Our partners never come into direct contact with your materials—they are dumped straight from the locked shredding bins into the shredder’s teeth. Mobile shredding companies will also provide a certificate of destruction, ensuring the process was compliant with all information security laws, including HIPAA and FACTA.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in Savannah?
Mobile shredding costs on average $100, but the price can vary depending on where you are located. Compared to drop off shredding services, which costs on average about $1 per pound, mobile shredding can be extremely cost-effective, providing you have over 100 pounds of paperwork.
We recommend drop-off services if you have 3 boxes or less of paperwork because it is more affordable, however, take into account that drop off services requires you to lug around your paper. If you have more than 60 pounds of paper, you may find the convenience of mobile shredding worth the extra cash.
When calculating the cost of your project always remember to consider any additional charges that may arise from special requests or extra services required.
Get Free Quotes on Mobile Document Destruction Services in Savannah Today
If you are considering a mobile shredding service, call Shred Nations Savannah at (912) 289-0823 or fill out the form, and we will get you a free quote on services near you. If you are located in Savannah, or anywhere in Southern Georgia, we can send a mobile truck out to your location.
Our contractors are trained and equipped to handle mountains of paperwork in a safe secure manner. You can even schedule services for as often as you need, including:
- One Time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly
- Drop Off Services for smaller jobs
Shred Nations Savannah Location
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities nearby Savannah in Georgia:
Bloomingdale | Eden | Ellabell | Fancy Hall | Fleming | Garden City | Georgetown | Isle of Hope | Keller | Lanier | Meldrim | Midway | Montgomery | Ossabaw Island | Pembrok | Pooler | Port Wentworth | Rincon | Richmond Hill | Skidaway Island | Thunderbolt | Tybee Island | Wilmington Island