Onsite Shredding Services in Mission, KS
If you don’t want to have to go through the hassle of hauling all of your boxes of documents that need shredding to a drop of location and just want someone to do the work for you then you’re in luck.
Shred Nations Mission has partnered with local contractors that can bring a truck right to your location equipped with an industrial shredder to shred your documents while you watch.
By witnessing the destruction of your documents on site you never have to worry about a data breach or anybody coming into contact with your documents without you knowing. This is the best option for industries or individuals who require the utmost level of security with their documents.
After the documents have been destroyed you receive a certificate of destruction of your documents detailing how the documents were destroyed, when, and by who. This covers you or your business from any liability in legal cases.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Mission
The mobile shredding process is extremely convenient. Here is a list of the four simple steps of mobile shredding:
- To submit a quote, start by filling out the form or by giving us a call at (913) 701-3015 . In a few minutes, local mobile shredding companies located right in your area will contact you to provide you with free quotes for your project.
- Once you select the company that fits your budget and project best, the company will provide locked bins for your location so you can secure all the documents you want shredded.
- Fill up the bins over time with all the documents that you need shredded, and then contact your shredding provider to schedule a time for them to come to your location and shred your documents.
- Once your bins are full, a mobile shredding truck comes to your location and shreds everything in your bins. You can watch the entire shredding process to ensure your documents are securely destroyed. Throughout the entire process will never come into physical or visual contact with your documents.
How Secure is Mobile Shredding in Mission?
Here at Shred Nations Mission, we understand how important it is to ensure your documents are secure. Because of this, after your documents have been properly shredded we will provide you with a certificate of destruction that proves you have complied with all FACTA and HIPAA rules and regulations.
We also advise you to ask the shredding providers if they are NAID AAA Certified when you are considering which shredding company to hire. This certification ensures that the Shawnee Shredding Company follows the strict requirements NAID demands to ensure that your information is never at risk.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in Mission?
Mobile shredding is a great option for shredding jobs that require the highest level of destruction security. It is also more cost-effective for larger jobs compared to drop off shredding services. Shred Nations Mission charges around $100 for a mobile shredding truck to come to your home or office anywhere in Johnson County.
If you wanted to drive to one of our locations and drop them off, drop-off locations usually charge about $1 per pound – which can quickly add up depending on the size of your project.
Location is another factor when calculating the cost of mobile shredding. The further from a shredding provider you are, there may be fees that increase the total cost of the project. That is why it is beneficial to locate the closest shredding provider to your Mission location.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Mobile or Onsite Shredding Services in Mission Today!
Shred Nations Mission offers secure mobile document shredding services throughout Mission and the surrounding areas. Give us a call at (913) 701-3015 or fill out the form if you want us to help kick off your shredding project.
We will contact you within minutes of receiving your request to provide you with free quotes from the most secure and reliable Mission shredding contractors that can get your shredding project scheduled and completed as quickly as possible.
We can come to shred your documents whenever you need it, including:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly service for regularly scheduled shredding
- Drop Off Service for a few boxes that you need to shred
Shred Nations Mission Location
Shred Nations Mission 5400 Johnson Dr Mission KS 66205 (913) 701-3015 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Mission area:
Basehor | Craig | De Soto | Eudora | Fairmont | Grandview | Kansas City | Lees Summit | Olathe | Overland Park | Parkville | Piper | Raytown | Riverside | Roeland Park | Tonganoxie | Waldron | Zara