Onsite Shredding Services in Minneapolis, MN
If you have several boxes full of paperwork, getting them into your car and driving to a local document shredding facility can be a pain. Boxes of paper get heavy and the whole process can end up taking too much valuable time out of your day.
However, if you don’t shred your important files you run the risk of identity theft and security breaches. And there are federal and state laws in place to punish businesses that throw away confidential documents containing information on their employees, customers or business practices.
To make the process easier Shred Nations Minneapolis can send a shredding truck right to your Minneapolis location and shred your sensitive information on-site. This option offers flexibility and convenience while ensuring your information is gone for good.
How Shred Nations On-Site Shredding Works in Minneapolis
Here is an outline of the mobile document shredding process in Minneapolis:
- First, fill out the form or call us at (612) 217-8151 to get a free quote. Just describe to us the volume you have to shred and where you want it done, and we will connect you with the best shredding company in the area for you. It only takes a few minutes.
- You select the best shredding option in your area that meets your shredding needs and your budget, and they provide you with locked bins for your materials.
- Contact your shredding company when the bins are full and they will send a shredding truck to your location anywhere in Minneapolis and shred your paperwork on-site while you watch.
- All of our companies provide a certificate of destruction for your records that prove when, where and how much was shredded.
How Secure is Mobile Shredding in Minneapolis?
The privacy of your confidential information is immensely important, and we understand the nerves that can be shaken when you hand over your info to a 3rd party. We ensure our contractors and drivers never come in contact with your documents.
You are provided with locked bins for your paperwork that right fit into the shredders and dump your documents without any human intervention. We always provide a certificate of destruction so you have the assurance that the job was done completely and correctly.
What is the Cost of On Site Document Destruction in Minneapolis?
The industry standard for a mobile shredding service is around $100, depending on where you are located in the Minneapolis metro region. And drop off services typically cost around $1 per pound. If you have 3 boxes or less we recommend using our local drop off service.
However mobile shredding can be the better option once you reach the threshold of 4 boxes or more. It ends up saving you time and hassle, and the more boxes of paperwork you have the more cost effective it becomes. And don’t forget that if you are close to the shredding company, the cost to have them drive to you goes down, so the price you pay for mobile services become much cheaper.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Mobile Shredding Services in Minneapolis
For free, personalized quotes on Mobile Shredding Services for your confidential files in Minneapolis, call us at (612) 217-8151or fill out the form. Our local service providers in the Twin Cities area offer the highest quality secure shredding in Minneapolis.
Within a few minutes of receiving your request, we will get back to you with several quoted options for you to choose from. We can schedule your service quickly and set it up as often as you need:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly scheduled services
- Drop Off Services for smaller volumes
Shred Nations Minneapolis Location
Our normal business hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Saturday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM and Sunday 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Shred Nations is proud to serve these cities across Minnesota and the Minneapolis region:
St. Paul | Bloomington | Richfield | Eagan | Crystal | Eden Prairie | Minnesota | Minnetonka | Maplewood | Woodbury | Plymouth | Burnsville | Golden Valley | Blaine | Brooklyn Center | Rochester