Offsite Shredding Services in Mill Valley
Offsite shredding is the perfect option for your company if you have a mountain of documents and boxes in your office. Personally attempting this project would take multiple trips to and from the shredding facility.
The time you spend making these trips could be used in other ways. Shred Nations understands your time is valuable, a contractor can pick up all your documents, no matter the size, at your location and transport them to a San Francisco shredding facility with no time of yours wasted.
Our offsite shredding service is cost-effective in the fact that the more documents you need shredded the less it will cost.
Offsite shredding is usually recommended for those projects consisting of 15 or more boxes, but every situation is different so fill out the form to the right or call (415) 354-1776 to connect with a Shred Nations representative and you will even receive your FREE, no-obligation quote within minutes.
Offsite Shredding Process in Mill Valley
- Contact Shred Nations by calling (415) 354-1776 and a representative will give you a list of San Francisco contractors who best comply with your project’s needs.
- From the list of contractors given, choose one that you think would be the best fit for your offsite shredding service.
- Schedule a pick-up time where the contractor can send a truck to your location and securely transport all the documents to the local shredding facility.
- Your documents will be shredded and recycled at the San Francisco local shredding facility.
- You will receive a certificate of destruction that will show the project complied with all California and federal laws and regulations.
Secure Offsite Shredding
While reviewing, the quotes received by a Shred Nations representative, be sure to ask the contractors if they are NAID AAA Certified. This requires the San Francisco shredding company complies to the strict procedural requirements of the NAID AAA Certification.
Every contractor that we partner with is FACTA and HIPAA certified.
Cost of Offsite Shredding in Mill Valley
The greater the number of documents you need shredded the more cost-effective the service will be. Drop-off shredding service is costly when dealing with five or more boxes, especially since every pound will cost $1 and the average box filled with documents is 30 pounds. Also, consider location when choosing a contractor, Shred Nations strives to provide contractors in your area but the further the truck must travel the more expensive it will be.
Get your FREE, no-obligation quote within minutes when you call (415) 354-1776 or fill out the form to the right.
Shred Nations Mill Valley Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday — Friday 9:00AM to 6:00PM and Saturday 10:00AM to 5:00PM EST.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities and counties throughout the Mill Valley area:
Berkeley | Berryessa | Campbell | Concord | Daly City | Fremont | Hayward | Mountain View | Milpitas | Oakland | Palo Alto | San Carlos | San Jose | San Mateo | Santa Clara |Union City