Onsite Shredding Services in Little Rock, AR
Are you in need of a professional shredding service but don’t have the time or space to transport all of your documents to a drop off location?
Failing to destroy your sensitive information can put your household or business at serious risk so even with a busy schedule, finding a time to shred your documents is a necessity.
Shred Nations Little Rock is here to help you with your next shredding project. Instead of being the business that violates local laws and regulations by not shredding, let us get you connected to a local mobile shredding company.
Mobile shredding companies will come straight to your curbside and shred your documents in an industrial shredder right in their truck. This way you never have to leave your business or home and you get to see your documents securely destroyed.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Little Rock
- To get a quote for your project you will first have to fill out the form to the right or call us at (501) 408-3438. We will then relay your information to contractors near you. They will shortly be in touch to provide you with quotes for your specific project.
- Once you have gathered all of the quotes provided to you, you will choose the shredding company that best fits your needs. The service provider will then provide you with secure, locked containers to store your documents until your scheduled service.
- Once your bin is full you can schedule a time with the shredding company to have a mobile truck come to your location and shred your documents while you watch.
- After your documents are destroyed they will be recycled and you will receive a Certificate of Destruction. This gives you a record of when and where you had your documents properly destroyed for legal purposes.
Is Mobile Shredding in Little Rock Secure?
Shredding your private information with a shredding service provider is the most secure way to destroy your documents.
All of our contractors are NAID AAA certified, meaning our services meet high-security standards. NAID has strict requirements to ensure the shredding company is compliant with their high standards, trustworthy, and safe.
We help protect your confidential information by eliminating the chance of your documents being misplaced during transport. Also, the Certificate of Destruction we provide you for every project helps to ensure you comply with federal and Arkansas laws, including FACTA and HIPAA.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in Little Rock?
The first thing you are probably wondering is how much your shredding project is going to cost. To get a better idea of the services in relations to the number of boxes and the costs it is smart to compare your options.
Mobile shredding services are around $100 or more depending on where you’re located in Little Rock. A standard size file box full of documents typically weighs 30 pounds, and your mobile shredding service covers any project up to 300 pounds.
Taking your documents to a drop-off location usually costs $1 per pound, so if you have 4 or more boxes of paper to shred, we recommend going with an onsite shredding service.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Onsite Shredding Services in Little Rock
Shred Nations Little Rock offers secure mobile document shredding services in Pulaski County. If you need shredding services in Little Rock, give us a call at (501) 408-3438 or fill out the form to the right.
We’ll give you multiple pricing options and can ensure you’re getting the best price for your mobile shredding project. We can offer you any type of service you require, including:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly service
- Drop Off Service
We will contact you within minutes of receiving your request with free quotes from Gilbert-based shredding contractors that can schedule and complete your project quickly.
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM UTC, and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM UTC
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Little Rock area:
Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons, Coffeyville, Mission, Chanute Independence, Augusta, Wellington, Fort Scott, Park City, Bonner Springs, Valley Center