Data Destruction and Electronic Media Destruction in Kansas City, MO
If you have hard drives, microfilm or microfiche, and CD or DVD media to dispose of, don’t just throw them away. It’s critical to ensure the information on any media is destroyed properly. The easiest way to ensure this is to hire a secure data destruction company. Even if your hard drive isn’t functional, there’s still a good chance that it contains information that can be recovered. Electronic media destruction is the best way to protect your company and/or personally identifiable information from a corporate spy or identity thief. Shred Nations Kansas City securely destroys electronic media quickly and affordably. Here are just a few examples of electronic media that should be securely destroyed:
- Hard drives
- Thumb drives or jump drives
- CDs or DVDs
- Credit cards or debit cards
We offer electronic media destruction for businesses or individuals. Shred Nations Kansas City services the entire Kansas City area.
Here’s how Shred Nations Kansas City Provides Electronic Media Destruction Services:
- Fill out the form to the right, or call us at (816) 336-1489 for a free, no obligations quote. We’ll contact you to get more information, and then we’ll provide quotes from reliable, electronic media destruction companies in Kansas City.
- There are two different options we offer for electronic media destruction- we can come to your office anywhere in Kansas City, or you can drop your items off at a secure location to it destroyed. We can also help you ship your electronics to a secure facility for destruction.
- Once we receive your media, we’ll shred or destroy them so they are completely unrecoverable. Our secure shredding facility in Kansas City never comes in contact with your media. The shredded pieces are then separated into components and recycled.
Is Electronic Media Destruction in Kansas City Secure?
The National Security Agency and Department of Defense have standards and regulations for electronic media destruction to provide guidelines for safe and secure disposal of electronic media. A data destruction company in Kansas City also provides certificates of destruction explaining when and where your media was destroyed.
Costs of Electronic Media Destruction Cost in Kansas City
One of the most important things in determining how much your electronic media destruction costs is the amount and type of media you need to dispose of- sometimes it requires special equipment or additional steps to ensure your data will never be recovered. The more steps you want to take to ensure your data is destroyed, the more the service will cost. Be sure to mention how sensitive the data on the media is to get an accurate quote.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Data Destruction Services in Kansas City
Shred Nations Kansas City has secure contractors that offer electronic media destruction affordably. If you need electronic media or data destruction in Kansas City, fill out the form to the right or give us a call at (816) 336-1489. We’ll be sure to send you free, no-obligation quotes in minutes from reliable data destruction specialists in Kansas City to get your project scheduled and completed quickly.
Shred Nations Kansas City Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Kansas City area:
Baldwin City | Blue Springs | Clinton | Cole Camp | Fort Leavenworth | Gardner | Harrisonville | Joplin | Kearny | Lake Ozark | Lawrence | Lenexa | Maryville | Olathe | Ottawa | Raymore | Riverside | Sedalia | Smithville | Topeka | Warsaw