Data Destruction in Duval County
Hard drive destruction is the only way to ensure that your information cannot be recovered in the future.Without proper shredding, the hard drive’s data can still be withdrawn, and this can lead to potential identity theft. Destruction services verify that your information will remain secure and confidential.
The only way to ensure your security it to destroy the device entirely, as digital files that were previously deleted can easily be restored.
Hard drive destruction services keep you secure by destroying your old drives and recycling the remaining materials. Never just throw away old hard drives.
Digital files can be recovered from a hard drive or other electronic media storing device easily, even if you’ve deleted all your files from the drive. Electronic media includes anything that might hold personal or proprietary data, such as:
- Biomedical devices
- Computer hard drives
- Flash drives/Thumb drives/Jump drives
- CDs, DVDs, and Floppy Disks
- Credit and Debit cards
- Printers, Scanners, and Copiers
How the Hard Drive Destruction Process Works
Shred Nations Jacksonville offers hard drive destruction services to keep your information safe from criminals. We can ensure your electronic devices are destroyed absolutely.
- Request a quote for your project by filling out the form to the right or calling Shred Nations Jacksonville at (904) 398-6650. We will quickly be in touch with several prices.
- You’ll have the option choose the service that fits your needs best. We can pick up your electronics from your location and shred them at a secure Jacksonville facility or shred your materials on site. You may even ship your materials to a secure facility to be processed.
- Once your hardware has been destroyed, we separate the pieces into component parts and recycle them. You’ll receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Are Hard Drive Destruction Services Secure in Jacksonville?
Any shredding service provider that offers electronic media and hard drive destruction must comply with the National Security Agency and Department of Defense regulations for hard drive destruction. Because the materials are melted down for recycling, the absolute destruction of your hard drives is ensured. The Certificate of Destruction you receive once the job is finished contains information regarding the details of your project, including when and where your devices were shredded and a list of witness signatures.
While considering data, there are also industry laws and regulations such as HIPAA and FACTA. Trusted providers performs all services with care and ensure confidentiality, security, and complete compliance.
Get Several Free Quotes on Hard Drive Destruction Services in Jacksonville Today
Shred Nations Jacksonville provides a variety of secure data destruction and hard drive shredding services throughout Jacksonville and the surrounding areas. Are you in Duval County and in need of electronic data destruction services? Call us at (904) 398-6650 or fill out the form on the right for free quotes.
Shred Nations Jacksonville is proud to serve these neighborhoods in Jacksonville and the surrounding area:
Atlantic Beach | Neptune Beach | Ponte Vedra Beach | Sawgrass | Urban Core | LaVilla | Avondale | Five Points | King Street District | Ortega | Mandarin | Northside | Panama Park | Riverside