Greensboro Mobile Shredding Services
Document shredding is a key component to keeping sensitive information secure, but no one wants to gather up countless files and transport them to be shredded or take the time to personally shred their documents one-by-one.
That’s where mobile shredding comes in. Conveniently coming right to your home or office curbside, a mobile shredding truck shreds your documents as you watch—removing the time-consuming process of hauling your documents to a destruction site instead.
No matter how few or how many documents you have, when these files contain sensitive information it’s essential they’re securely shredded to prevent disasters like data breaches or identity theft—and mobile shredding trucks are perfectly equipped to handle that job.
How Mobile Shredding in Greensboro Works
The following steps provide a brief outline of the mobile shredding process at Shred Nations Greensboro:
- To begin, simply fill out the form to your right or just give us a call at (336) 790-1539 to get estimates on your shredding project. We’ll then connect you with mobile shredding providers near your Greensboro location, providing you a list of free shredding quotes for your project.
- After selecting the provider to best suit your project requirements, the contractor will provide your business with secure, locking containers to store documents for later shredding.
- Once the shredding bins are full, the provider will schedule a date and time to send a mobile shredding truck to your location to shred your documents as your watch.
- When the mobile truck has finished shredding your documents, you’ll be provided a certificate of destruction, which helps to ensure your documents were shredded securely. Furthermore, our contractors and drivers never come in contact with your documents at any point in the shredding process.
To ensure customers are able to customize services to best meet their needs, Shred Nations Greensboro additionally provides a variety of pricing and service options to choose from, including:
- One-Time Shredding Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly Shredding Service
- Drop Off Shredding Locations
How Secure is Mobile Shredding from Shred Nations Greensboro?
Document security is a high priority—especially when 3rd parties are handling shredding, however Shred Nations Greensboro strives to eliminate the odds of documents being misplaced during transport.
Approximate Cost of a Mobile Shredding Project in Greensboro
On average, hiring a mobile shredding truck to come to your home or office is around $100. Since drop off locations typically charge around $1 per pound regardless of project size, when you only need a box or two of files shredded, it may be cheaper to opt for drop off services.
For projects of 4 boxes or more, mobile shredding is often the ideal option, as the more boxes of documents you have, the more cost-effective hiring a mobile shredding service becomes—in addition to removing the need to transport documents yourself.
Beside project size, also consider your home or office location. For those on city outskirts as opposed to being in the focal point of a bustling metropolis, costs for mobile shredding may be slightly higher due to distance.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Mobile Shredding Services in Greensboro Today
Looking for a convenient option for shredding documents Greensboro? Let mobile shredding services from Shred Nations Greensboro come directly to your doorstep, taking care of the transportation and shredding so you can get on with your busy day.
For a free estimate or to learn more about our mobile shredding options, simply give us a call at (336) 790-1539, or just fill out the form to your right.
Within minutes we’ll be in contact with free quotes from top mobile shredding contractors in the greater Greensboro and Guilford County areas.
Shred Nations Greensboro Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday–Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM, and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM, EST.