Onsite Shredding Services in Fort Smith, AR
Document shredding can be a hassle when you don’t have the time or space to transport all your documents to a shredding facility. This is where mobile shredding can help shred your documents without you having to take the time to load all of your documents into a truck and drive to get your documents shredded.
Shred Nations Fort Smith has local contractors waiting to compete for your business, and they are ready to send a mobile truck to your location anywhere in the Sebastian County area.
To keep in compliance with State and Federal laws and to protect yourself from identity theft, partner with a professional shredding company to take care of these problems for you.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Fort Smith
Listed below are the steps our Fort Smith shredding companies follow when you use mobile shredding:
- After you call us at (479) 239-4376 or fill out the form, we will connect with contractors in your local area so they can provide you with quotes for your mobile shredding project.
- You then will go over the quotes that have been provided to you and choose which company fits your project and budget the best. They will then provide you with locked bins for you to securely store the documents you need to shred.
- Once your locked bin is full, you will work with the shredding company to schedule a time for their mobile shredding truck to come to your location to shred your documents while you watch.
- After your documents have been securely shredded, they will provide you with a certificate of destruction for your records. We guarantee our contractors and drivers will never come in contact with your documents before, during, or after they are shredded.
How Secure is Mobile Shredding in Fort Smith?
The most important thing to a shredding company is making sure your documents are safely and securely destroyed. Shred Nations Fort Smith will make sure your confidential information is protected and helps eliminate any chance of your documents being misplaced during transport. To keep you in compliance with federal and Arkansas laws, such as FACTA and HIPAA, our contractors will provide you with a certificate of destruction.
How Much Does Mobile Document Shredding Cost in Fort Smith?
Pricing can vary depending on the amount of documents you need shredded. The average for a mobile shredding truck to come to your office is typically around $100 or more, however if you would like to drop off your documents to be shredded, it will be closer to a $1 per pound.
One of our drop off services may be the best bang for your buck if you have 3 boxes or less of paper. If you have four or more, mobile shredding could be the most convenient and can also save you money on larger shredding projects. Keep in mind the closer your home or business is to a shredding facility, the better chance your project will be less expensive.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Onsite Document Destruction Services in Fort Smith
You always win when businesses are competing for your business. For free quotes on Mobile Shredding Service for your documents in Fort Smith, give us a call at (479) 239-4376 or fill out the form. We offer secure mobile document shredding services throughout the Sebastian County Area.
We will contact you within minutes of receiving your request with free quotes from a mobile shredding company in Fort Smith that can schedule your project quickly with multiple pricing options. We can help you with service whenever you need it, including:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi Weekly, and Monthly service for regularly scheduled shredding
- Drop Off Service for a few boxes that you need to shred
Shred Nations Fort Smith Location
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00AM to 6:00PM and Saturday 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Fort Smith area:
Alma | Ozark | Booneville | Paris | Clarksville | Fayetteville | Springdale | Rogers | Huntsville | Jasper | Russelville | Dardanelle | Ola | Mena | Sallisaw | Poteau | Muskogee