Offsite and Pickup Shredding Service in Deltona
Shredding expired files that contain confidential information should be a regular habit. Cases of identity theft are on the rise and the best way to protect your personal and business information is to shred it before you toss it. Offsite shredding services making shredding large volumes of paperwork easy.
If you have 15 or more boxes full of papers that need to be shredded, offsite service providers will pick up your materials and shred them at a secure Deltona facility.
This service is secure and complies with all federal and Florida state information security laws, including HIPAA and FACTA. Call us today at (386) 478-7831 or fill out the form to get your project started.
The Offsite Shredding Process in Volusia County
Offsite shredding is an extremely secure service that provides a convenient shredding solution for large shredding projects. Here is how it works:
1. Request free quotes on services near you by calling us at (386) 478-7831 or filling out the form on this page. Within minutes we will get back to you with shredding options from several secure shredding providers in your area.
2. Once you have selected the service option that best meets your needs, your provider will set you up with secure shredding bins to collect your items in.
3. When your bins are full, call your provider. They will come to pick up your documents, transport them the nearest Volusia County shredding facility, and shred them along with thousands of other documents.
4. When your materials have been thoroughly shredded the bits will be combined with those of other documents, baled, and sent off to be recycled. You receive a certificate of destruction verifying the process was done correctly.
Is Offsite Shredding in Deltona Secure?
Offsite shredding services are very secure. Your documents remain in locked shredding bins until the moment they are shredded, plus you receive a certificate of destruction containing details about the shredding procedure and signatures of witnesses.
You can also ask your provider if they are NAID AAA Certified. This certification is only awarded to companies who offer the highest levels of quality and security.
How Much Does Offsite Shredding in Deltona Cost?
Offsite shredding costs on average $85, but the price can vary based on where you live. Mobile shredding services have the added benefit of allowing you to watch the shredding take place, however, they cost on average $100.
If you have less than 80 pounds of paper to shred, we recommend using a drop off shredding service. These centers are located throughout Florida—you simply find the nearest one and drive your papers over to have them shred your items for you. This service costs on average $1 per pound.
Get Free Quotes on Secure Offsite Shredding Services throughout Deltona and Nearby Areas
If you need help shredding your old files, Shred Nations Deltona will find a service provider in your area who can manage any sized job at a reasonable price. Our partners have years of industry experience and will help shred your information to keep you, your family, and your company safe.
Call us today at (386) 478-7831 or fill out the form and we will get you free quotes from several local providers so you can select the best option for your needs. We can set you up on any service schedule, including:
- One Time Purge Options
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, or Monthly Scheduled Services
- Drop Off Services if you have a small number of papers to shred
Shred Nations Deltona Location
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM, Saturday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Shred Nations is proud to service Deltona and these nearby cities:
Boden | Cassadaga | Casselberry | Cow Creek | DeBary | DeLand | Farmton | Lake Helen | Longwood | Orange City | Osteen | Pennichaw | Sanford | West De Land