Offsite Shredding and Pickup in Chicago, IL
Offsite shredding is an economical solution to have thousands of pages shredded without having to take them anywhere and is very similar to mobile shredding services. You collect confidential documents in securely locked bins at your location.
When the bins are full you contact your service provider to come to your location to shred the bins. The contractor then transports the locked bins to a secure shredding location and completely destroys them. Offsite shredding is a more affordable option because you do not physically witness the shredding of your documents.
Steps in the Process Chicago Offsite Shredding Process
Offsite shredding ensures your paper is shredded quickly and securely. Here are some of the steps that it takes to find a secure and reliable off-site shredding company in Chicago.
- Submit a request for your project by filling out the form to the right or by giving us a call at (312) 239-3603. Offsite shredding companies that fit the needs of your project in the Chicago area will contact you with free quotes.
- When your secure, locked bins are full, give us a call to schedule a time to have our Chicago shredding companies pick up your documents at your location. All items that need to be shredded are secured in locked bins throughout this entire process.
- The documents are then transported to our facility. We never come into physical contact with your documents.
- Once your documents reach our secure facility, they will be shredded and recycled. When the job is completed, you’ll receive a certificate of destruction detailing when and where your documents were destroyed.
Security of Offsite Shredding in Chicago
When you’re reviewing the quotes from our contractors, be sure to ask them if they are NAID AAA Certified. This requires that the Chicago shredding company adheres to the strict requirements of the NAID AAA certification. Your shredding contractor will also provide a certificate of destruction to ensure that you are FACTA and HIPAA compliant.
How Much Does Offsite Shredding in Chicago Cost?
Offsite shredding is a very cost-effective option for individuals or businesses that have a large number of documents to be shredded but do not have to physically witness the shredding. You may find that as steps are added to your shredding project the cost may increase.
- This includes, but is not limited to, distance from shredding facilities, flights of stairs, and multiple bins. It’s important to clarify what you require from the shredding provider in order to receive an accurate quote for the project.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Offsite Shredding and Pickup Services in the Chicago Area
Shred Nations Chicago provides offsite shredding solutions throughout Cook County- if you need shredding services or pickup services in the Chicago area, give us a call at (312) 239-3603 or fill out the form to the right.
We will contact you within minutes of receiving your request to provide you with free quotes from reputable Chicago shredding contractors so you can schedule and complete your project quickly. If you have any questions about the shredding process, let us know!
Shred Nations Chicago Location
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities and counties throughout the Chicago area:
Arlington Heights | Aurora | Bolingbrook | Des Plaines | Downers Grove | Gurnee | Joliet | La Grange | Kenosha | Michigan City | Mount Prospect | Naperville | Northbrook