Hard Drive Destruction in Charlotte, NC
One of the most important steps in data protection is properly destroying hard drives. This is because hard drives contain a lot of your confidential data, and, if it is not destroyed correctly, then the data can still be recovered. Thieves and hackers can then take the information for malicious purposes. Hard drive destruction is a secure way to make sure your information stays confidential. Then, you can rest easy knowing your information can never be recovered.
There are several options for erasing information off hard drives and wiping your devices clean of data. However, the only way to erase data from hard drives with no way of retrieving the data ever again is by completely destroying the device.
Hiring an hard drive destruction company helps to eliminate the chance of a data breach. Any electronics with sensitive information are securely disposed of by shredding the drives and completely destroying them.
Electronic media includes anything that might hold proprietary or personal data, including:
- Hard drives (including magnetic, rotational and solid state)
- Thumb/Jump drives
- CDs / DVDs
- Credit cards and debit cards
Shred Nations offers secure product destruction, electronic media destruction, and hard drive shredding throughout Charlotte, and any surrounding areas.
Steps in Shred Nation Charlotte’s Data Destruction Process
- Submit a quote request to us by filling out the form to the right, or call us at (704) 323-4103. Within minutes, you’ll have free quotes from electronic media destruction companies located in Charlotte.
- Our network of contractors throughout Mecklenburg County gives us the ability to pick up your electronics at your location or allow you to drop off your electronics to us. We even offer the ability to ship your electronics to a secure facility to be destroyed.
- Once the electronics are destroyed at our secure facility, the pieces of your destroyed electronics are separated into component parts and recycled.
Is Hard Drive Destruction in Charlotte Secure?
Data destruction companies comply with the National Security Agency and Department of Defense regulations and requirements for electronic media destruction.
Once they have completed your project, the company provides you with a certificate of destruction. This details when and where your electronics or media were destroyed.
Another thing ton consider is there may be industry regulations to deal with such as HIPAA and FACTA. Our trusted providers ensure proper destruction and complete compliance with laws and regulations.
Get Free Quotes on Hard Drive Destruction Services in Charlotte
Shred Nations Charlotte offers secure data and hard drive destruction throughout Charlotte Mecklenburg County. Do you need shredding service in the Charlotte area?
Give us a call at (704) 323-4103 or fill out the form to the left. We will contact you within minutes of receiving your request to provide you with free quotes from the most secure and reliable Charlotte contractors that can get your project scheduled and completed as quickly as possible.
Shred Nations Charlotte Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Charlotte area:
Ballantyne | Concord | Conover | Cornelius | Dilworth | Forest City | Fort Mill | Gastonia | Hickory | Huntersville | Newton | Rock Hill | Salisbury | Shelby | Statesville