Onsite Shredding Services in Chandler, AZ
To keep in compliance with Federal and Arizona regulations and to protect yourself from identity theft without having to leave your home or office then mobile shredding is right for you.
Shred Nations Chandler has local contractors waiting to compete for your business and will send a mobile shredding truck to your curbside so you can watch your documents be destroyed right then and there.
Instead of dealing with the hassle of transporting your documents to a shredding facility, let a mobile shredding truck come to you at your convenience.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Chandler
Each shredding process follows different procedures. Listed below are the steps Chandler document shredding companies follow when you use mobile shredding:
- To begin, fill out the form to the right or give us a call at (480) 582-1385. Soon after we will contact local contractors in your area. The contractors will gather your information and call you with quotes for your services.
- You go over the quotes the contractors have provided you with and you decide which company suits you best in regards to services and affordability. They will then provide you with locked bins for you to securely store your documents before they are shredded.
- When your locked bin is full you will schedule a time for the contractor to come to your home/office and they will bring a shredding truck to shred your documents right at your location while you watch.
- You will then be provided a certificate of destruction to prove when and where you had your documents shredded. Shredding professionals never come in contact with your documents throughout the entire process.
How Secure is Mobile Shredding in Chandler?
Your documents security and privacy is the number one priority for our shredding contractors. Shred Nations Chandler will make sure your vulnerable information is kept protected through or entire shredding process. Onsite shredding helps eliminate any chance of your documents being misplaced during transport and hiring a professional shredding company will help you keep in compliance with federal and Arizona laws, such as FACTA and HIPAA.
How Much Does Mobile Document Shredding Cost in Chandler?
Depending on the volume of documents you needed shredded, prices will change. Compared to drop off shredding which typically costs $0.79 per pound, a mobile shredding service typically costs around $100 or more.
If you have four boxes or more, mobile shredding could be the most convenient and affordable option, as drop off shredding is more for people with 3 boxes or less.
It is also important to keep in mind the closer your home or business is to a shredding facility, the better chance your project will be less expensive.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Onsite Shredding Services in Chandler
You always win when businesses are competing for your business. For free quotes on Mobile Shredding Service for your documents in Chandler, give us a call at (480) 582-1385 or fill out the form to the right. We offer secure mobile document shredding services throughout the Maricopa County area.
We will contact you within minutes of receiving your request with free quotes from a mobile shredding company in Chandler that can schedule your project quickly with multiple pricing options. We can help you with service whenever you need it, including:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly service for regularly scheduled shredding
- Drop Off Service for a few boxes that you need to shred
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Chandler area:
Apache Junction | Carefree | Casa Grande | Cave Creek | Gilbert | Glendale | Komatke | Mesa | Paradise Valley | Phoenix | Scottsdale | Sun City | Surprise | Tempe