Convenient Mobile Shredding at Your Austin Location
Many businesses work with thousands of private documents, and it’s easy for homes to acquire tons of sensitive papers as well.
You might be interested in securely destroying these documents, but transporting your materials to a shredding facility can be a pain. Despite the hassle, neglecting to shred sensitive documents puts your household and business at serious risk.
By failing to securely destroy documents, businesses may be violating local and federal laws, while households increase the likelihood of identity theft and fraud occurring.
We understand that transporting your documents to a shredding facility can be a hassle, which is why Shred Nations Austin provides our customers with mobile shredding services. We can send a shredding truck right to your curbside and shred your sensitive information on site. To get started, fill out the form or call us at (512) 249-7215.
How the On-Site Shredding Process Works
Take a look at how the mobile document shredding process happens step-by-step:
- First, you’ll need quotes for your mobile shredding project. To get started, fill out the form or give us a call at (512) 249-7215. In minutes, we will connect you with a mobile shredding company in your area and quotes for your project.
- You’ll get the option to select the shredding company that fits your project and budget. For recurring shredding projects, your contractor can provide you with secure containers to store your documents in until your scheduled service.
- The shredding company will schedule a time to have a mobile shredding truck come to your location to shred your documents while you watch.
- Once the mobile truck shreds all your documents safely and securely, you’ll get a Certificate of Destruction that ensures the documents were destroyed properly. Our contractors and drivers never come in contact with your documents during, before, or after they’re shredded.
How Secure is Mobile Shredding in Austin?
Your security is absolutely critical, especially if you’re having your documents shredded by a 3rd party. Shred Nations Austin takes pride in having been partners with reputable shredding service providers since 1994.
We value your security and strive to provide you with the highest quality service. All of our contractors are NAID AAA certified, which means all of our services meet high-security standards. In fact, shredding your private information with a shredding service provider is the most secure way to destroy your documents, because we recycle your materials immediately.
We help protect your confidential information by eliminating the chance of your documents being misplaced during transport. A mobile shredding company will also provide a Certificate of Destruction for every project to ensure you comply with federal and local laws, including FACTA and HIPAA.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in Austin?
The industry average for a mobile shredding truck come to your location is around $120 or more depending on where you’re located in Austin. It’s typically a flat rate for any amount up to 300 lbs (a standard size file box full of documents typically weighs 30 lbs).
Taking your documents to a drop-off location usually costs $1.50 per pound, so it’s easy to see how much you could save if you have 4 or more boxes of documents to destroy. If you have 3 or fewer boxes of paper, we recommend using one of our drop-off services.
Don’t forget that if you are close to the shredding company, the cost to have a truck drive to you goes down, so the price you pay for mobile services become much cheaper.
Get Free Quotes on Mobile Shredding Services in Austin
For free, personalized quotes on mobile shredding services for your confidential files, call us at (512) 249-7215 or fill out the form. Our local service providers in the Austin area offer the highest quality secure shredding in Texas.
Within a few minutes of receiving your request, we will get back to you with several quoted options for you to choose from. We can schedule your service quickly and set it up as often as you need:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly scheduled services
- Drop Off Services for smaller volumes
Shred Nations Austin Location
Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves Austin and the surrounding neighborhoods and cities in Texas, including:
Central Austin | Crestview | Downtown | East Austin | Hyde Park | Lost Creek | McNeil | North Lamar | Northwest Hills | Rollingwood | Round Rock | South Congress | Wells Branch | West Lake Hills