Data Destruction in Pima County
Never just throw away old hard drives. Digital files can be recovered from a hard drive or other electronic media storing device easily, even if you’ve deleted all your files from the drive. Electronic media includes anything that might hold personal or proprietary data, such as:
- Biomedical devices
- Printers, Scanners, and Copiers
- Computer hard drives
- Flash drives/Thumb drives/Jump drives
- CDs, DVDs, and Floppy Disks
- Credit and Debit cards
The only way to ensure your security it to destroy the device entirely, as digital files that were previously deleted can easily be restored. Electronic media destruction services keep you secure by destroying your old drives and recycling the remaining materials.
How Electronic Media Destruction Works
Shred Nations Tucson offers electronic media destruction services to keep your information safe from criminals. We can ensure your electronic media devices are destroyed absolutely.
- Request a quote for your project by filling out the form to the right or calling Shred Nations Tucson at (520) 333-4188. We will quickly be in touch with several prices.
- You’ll have the option choose the service that fits your needs best. We can pick up your electronics from your location and shred them at a secure Jacksonville facility or shred your materials on site. You may even ship your materials to a secure facility to be processed.
- Once your hardware has been destroyed, we separate the pieces into component parts and recycle them. You’ll receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Are Electronic Media Destruction Services Secure in Tucson?
Any shredding service provider that offers electronic media destruction must comply with the National Security Agency and Department of Defense regulations for electronic media destruction. Materials may be melted down, shredded to bits, or degaussed to ensure the absolute destruction of your electronic media. The Certificate of Destruction you receive once the job is finished contains information regarding the details of your project, including when and where your devices were shredded and a list of witness signatures.
Get Free, No Obligation Quotes on Electronic Media Destruction Services in Tucson
Shred Nations Tucson provides a variety of secure data destruction and hard drive shredding services throughout Tucson and the surrounding areas. Are you in Pima County and in need of electronic data destruction services? Call us at (520) 333-4188 or fill out the form on the right for free quotes.
Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Tucson area:
Sahuarita | Summit | Orno Valley | Manara | South Tucson | Casas Adobes | Catalina Foothills | Flowing Wells | Midvale Park | Tanque Verde | Tortolita | Vail | Benson | Catalina | Oracle | Green Valley