Tigard Off Site Shredding Services
Off site shredding is Shred Nations Tigard’s solution to residents and businesses looking to complete large scale shredding projects. Off site shredding services send a truck to your location to pick up the documents you would like shredded and deliver them to a secure off site facility.
If you are ready to schedule off site shredding services or have any questions, please contact us. Our knowledgeable associates are happy to answer any questions regarding safety precautions, price, specific requests, and more.
Steps for Off Site Shredding in Tigard
Here are the steps of off site shredding:
- Call us at (503) 533-4243 or fill out the form on this page. You will receive several personalized quotes from contractors in the Tigard area.
- Consider the specifics of your job and budget while selecting the company that is right for you. Collect your documents and schedule pick up.
- You will place all of your documents in locked shred bins to prepare them for transport to the off site facility.
- Once delivered, your documents will be destroyed in industrial shredders alongside thousands of others.
- To complete the project, you will be given a certificate of destruction outlining the entire process for your records.
Secure Off Site Shredding in Tigard
We take safety very seriously. After all, that is why you have chosen shredding services in the first place. We work with companies that follow HIPAA and FACTA laws and many who hold a NAID AAA Certification. All of these policies hold shredding companies accountable for following strict security standards.
You can rest assured that your private information is protected with Shred Nations Tigard.
The Cost of Off Site Shredding Cost in Tigard
Cost can vary based on the size, location, and specifics of your shredding job; but we are committed to offering you quality services at an affordable price.
Off site shredding is ideal for large shredding projects over 300 pounds. Cost comparisons done with drop off services and mobile shredding, show us that off site shredding is the most economical choice for high-volume projects.
Drop off sites charge per pound of documents shredded. That can add up very quickly when you have many boxes awaiting shredding. Mobile shredding is more affordable, but may require more than one truck for large jobs, driving the cost up substantially.
Review your options with your business’ needs and select the shredding option that works best for you.
Get Free, No Obligation Quotes on Off Site Shredding Services in Tigard
Allow us to help clear out the boxes and boxes of unwanted paper filling up your workspace. Give us a call at (503) 533-4243 or fill out the form to get started with off site shredding today. We have personnel standing by to connect you with a Tigard based provider today.
Shred Nations Tigard Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.