Mobile Shredding Services in San Antonio
Failing to destroy sensitive documents puts your household and business at serious risk, but transporting your materials to a shredding facility can be a difficult task. Transporting your documents to a shredding facility can waste valuable time, and boxes of paper can also be rather heavy. By failing to securely destroy documents, businesses may be violating local and federal laws, while households increase the likelihood of identity theft and fraud occurring. Thieves know to look in your trash and dumpster for your private information. Shred Nations San Antonio provides our customers with convenient mobile shredding services so that you can ensure your security with ease. We can send a shredding truck right to your location and shred your sensitive information on site.
How the Mobile Shredding Process Works
Here’s what happens during the mobile shredding process:
- Before you can schedule your shredding services, you’ll need to know how much it will cost. Fill out the form to the right or give us a call at (210) 702-3370 to get free quotes on mobile shredding services. We will quickly connect you with a mobile shredding company in the San Antonio area and quotes for your project.
- Having quotes from several providers give you the option to select the shredding company that best fits your project and budget. If you will be needing shredding services on a regular basis, your service provider can provide you with secure containers to store your documents in until your scheduled service.
- The shredding company will schedule a time to have a mobile shredding truck come to your location and shred your documents while you watch. Watching your documents being shred ensures your peace of mind.
- Once the mobile truck shreds all your documents safely and securely, the materials will be recycled. You’ll get a Certificate of Destruction for your records. Our contractors never come in contact with your documents during, before, or after they’re shredded.
How Secure is Mobile Shredding in San Antonio?
Your security is extremely valuable to us. We do all that we can to ensure that your documents don’t fall into the wrong hands. Shredding your private information with a shredding service provider is the most secure way to destroy your documents, because we take your shredded materials immediately to a recycling facility rather than leaving them in the trash. We help protect your confidential information by eliminating the chance of your documents being misplaced during transport. The Certificate of Destruction we provide you for every project helps to ensure you comply with federal and Texas laws, including FACTA and HIPAA.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in San Antonio?
The industry average for a mobile shredding truck come to your location is around $100 or more depending on where you’re located in the San Antonio metro area. A standard size file box full of documents typically weighs 30 lbs, and your mobile shredding service covers any project up to 300 lbs. Taking your documents to a drop-off location usually costs $1 per pound, so if you have 4 or more boxes of paper to shred, we recommend going with a mobile shredding service. Don’t forget that if you are close to the shredding company, the cost to have a truck drive to you goes down, so the price you pay for mobile services become much cheaper. If you have 3 or less boxes of paper, we recommend using one of our drop-off services.
Get Free Quotes on Mobile Shredding Services in San Antonio
For free, personalized quotes on mobile shredding services for your confidential files, call us at (210) 702-3370 or fill out the form on the right. Our local service providers in the San Antonio area offer the highest quality secure shredding in Texas. Within a few minutes of receiving your request, we will get back to you with several quoted options for you to choose from. We can schedule your service quickly and set it up as often as you need:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi Weekly, and Monthly scheduled services
- Drop Off Services for smaller volumes
Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Shred Nations San Antonio proudly serves these surrounding neighborhoods of the San Antonio metro area: Selma | Live Oak | Universal City | Alamo Heights | Leon Springs | Macdona | Von Ormy | Longhorn | Kirby | Balcones Heights | Terrell Hills | Windcrest | Shavano Park | Hollywood Park | Olmos Park | Leon Valley | Bracken | Losoya | New Braunfels | Hill Country Village | Castle Hills | China Grove | Lincoln Heights | Brackenridge Park | Dellview | Scenic Oaks | Canyon Springs | Encino Park | Stone Oak | Jefferson | Woodlawn Lake | Monticello Park | Inspiration Hills | Donaldson Terrace | Hillcrest